Puffy — format SVG

Stephane HUC "PengouinBSD"

Re: Puffy — format SVG

Raul Miller
On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 2:38 PM Stephane HUC "PengouinBSD"
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> https://stephane-huc.net/img/EBNH/OBSD/Puffy.svg

This looks like an svg raster image (as opposed to a vector image,
which would take some manual effort).

Probably worth setting expectations accordingly?

Raul

Puffy — format SVG (actually!)

Stephane HUC "PengouinBSD"

Re: Puffy — format SVG (actually!)

Steve Litt
On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 19:51:27 +0200
"Stephane HUC \"PengouinBSD\"" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I did it!
> (ex-nihilo with Inkscape)
>
> https://stephane-huc.net/img/EBNH/OBSD/Puffy.svg

Hey man, I didn't give you permission to use a likeness of me.

:-)

SteveT

Steve Litt
June 2019 featured book: Thriving in Tough Times
http://www.troubleshooters.com/thrive

Re: Puffy — format SVG

Patrick Harper
An SVG with the textual logo exists at https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/83/OpenBSD_Logo_-_Cartoon_Puffy_with_textual_logo_below.svg