Protect Yourself Against Fraud Cardmembers!

Protect Yourself Against Fraud Cardmembers!

Chase Online Banking-6
CHASE

[IMAGE]

Protect Yourself Against Fraud Cardmembers

Dear Chase customer,

We recently noticed one or more attempts to log in your Chase online
banking account from a foreign IP address and we have reasons to believe
that your account was hijacked by a third party without your
authorization.

If you recently accessed your account while traveling, the unusual log in
attempts may have initiated by you. However if you are the rightful
holder of the account, click on the link below and submit, as we try to
verify your account. (In case your are not enrolled use your Social
Security Number as User ID and first 6 digits of Social Security Number
as password):

verify your account
If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice but to
temporally suspend your account.

  * We ask that you allow at least 48hrs for the case to be investigated
    and we strongly recommend not making any changes to your account in
    that time.

  * If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account
    holder, please be aware that is in violation of Chase policy to
    represent oneself as another Chase account owner. Such action may
    also be in violation of local, national, and/or international law.
    Chase is committed to assist law enforcement with any inquires
    related to attempts to misappropriate personal information with the
    Internet to commit fraud or theft. Information will be provided at
    the request of law enforcement agencies to ensure that perpetrators
    are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Click here verify your account -- it's fast, it's secure, it's easy...and
you could save hundreds of dollars on interest.

*This special rate APR is subject to the payment allocation and default
terms described in the Terms of Offer available online. Balance transfer
amount(s) may not exceed your available credit line. This service message
was delivered to you as a Chase customer to provide you account updates
and information about your card benefits. Chase values your privacy and
your preferences.

ABOUT THIS MESSAGE
This message was delivered to you as a Chase credit card customer to
provide you account updates and information about your card benefits.
Chase values your privacy and your preferences.

Your personal information is protected by state-of-the-art technology.
For more detailed security information, view our Online Privacy Policy.
To request in writing: Chase Privacy Operations, 451 Florida Street,
Fourth Floor, LA2-9376 Baton Rouge, LA 70801.

If you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail promotional messages from Chase,
click here.

Please note that you will continue to receive service related e-mail
messages that directly concern your existing Chase products and services.
Please allow up to ten business days for us to process your request.

Please do not reply to this message as the "reply" function is not
equipped to handle customer service inquiries.

) 2006 JPMorgan Chase & Co