Proposal of my help for Zaurus SL-6000L

neo2017
Hello,
I'm new in OpenBSD, but I'm justified :)
I have a Zaurus SL-6000L, and I see that OpenBSD is not ported on!
hu! :-D

So, is it possible to help the developpers to port OpenBSD on this model of
Zaurus?
If the answer is 'yes', what could I make?

Thank you :)
Guillaume (french)

Re: Proposal of my help for Zaurus SL-6000L

Sam Hart-2
On 14 Dec 2005, at 12:22, [hidden email] wrote:

> I'm new in OpenBSD, but I'm justified :)

I think something was lost in the translation, justified ?

> I have a Zaurus SL-6000L, and I see that OpenBSD is not ported on!
> hu! :-D

If you search the archives for this list I believe it has been done
I think that it is just not officially supported ( don't quote me on
that )

Have fun

S a m

Re: Proposal of my help for Zaurus SL-6000L

Sam Hart-2
I tell a lie, it was a C1000

Doh !

S a m

Re: Proposal of my help for Zaurus SL-6000L

Valarie and Nick Schmidt
I am ashamed to say it but Justified was the double platinum hit off
Justin Timberlakes last CD. Maybe in france it became street lingo for
"I'm new in OpenBSD, but I am a crazy white guy dancer who is
learning." Who am I to know? Been years since I was in France.

Last I heard the 6000L was ABLE to load OpenBSD but not nearly as well
supported in terms of hardware. The differences between 6000 and
Clamshells in hardware alone makes the porting daunting I am sure.

Nick

--
"...for all who exalt themselves will be humbled, but all who humble
themselves will be exalted..." Luke 18:14