Processeur Atom ?

E.T-3
Hi all

I would like to make a firewall / router running OpenBSD. I
watch the ARM processors / Geode but they are less powerful and expensive
for a complete solution. I also looked at the solution Soekris but is
expensive compared to D510mo from Intel.

In the doc OpenBSD i386:
http://openbsd.org/fr/i386.html

 " PROCESSEURS

Tous les processeurs
compatibles avec l'architecture Intel 80386 (i386), C  l'exception du 80386
lui-mC*me, sont supportC)s :

  * 80486 (DX/DX2/DX4)
  * Intel
Pentium/Pentium-MMX
  * Intel Pentium Pro/II/III/Celeron/Xeon
  * Intel
Pentium 4/D
  * Intel Pentium M
  * Intel Core
  * Intel Core 2
  *
Intel Atom "

Re: Processeur Atom ?

Joachim Schipper-2
On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 08:18:44PM +0200, E.T wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I would like to make a firewall / router running OpenBSD.

Okay, but what is your question?

                Joachim

Re: Processeur Atom ?

dontek.openbsd
You can use an Atom, I'm using a 1.6GHz dual-core version on my home
firewall.  It is more than sufficient for small-medium traffic.

On Jun 10, 2010, at 1:18 PM, "E.T" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I would like to make a firewall / router running OpenBSD. I
> watch the ARM processors / Geode but they are less powerful and
> expensive
> for a complete solution. I also looked at the solution Soekris but is
> expensive compared to D510mo from Intel.
>
> In the doc OpenBSD i386:
> http://openbsd.org/fr/i386.html
>
> " PROCESSEURS
>
> Tous les processeurs
> compatibles avec l'architecture Intel 80386 (i386), C  l'exception
> du 80386
> lui-mC*me, sont supportC)s :
>
>    * 80486 (DX/DX2/DX4)
>    * Intel
> Pentium/Pentium-MMX
>    * Intel Pentium Pro/II/III/Celeron/Xeon
>    * Intel
> Pentium 4/D
>    * Intel Pentium M
>    * Intel Core
>    * Intel Core 2
>    *
> Intel Atom "

Re: Processeur Atom ?

FRLinux-2
On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 7:32 PM, Joachim Schipper
<[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I would like to make a firewall / router running OpenBSD.
> Okay, but what is your question?

I guess he is asking if all Atom processors are compatible with
OpenBSD, which i guess is pretty much a given :)

My question (sorry for hijacking this thread) is : is there any people
on this list who switched from soekris (geode) to atom, and are they
happy with speed and everything? Reason I mention that is i'd love to
move my setup to atom/ssd eventually but haven't seen much on the list
about it.

Cheers,
Steph

Re: Processeur Atom ?

Brad Tilley-4
FRLinux wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 7:32 PM, Joachim Schipper
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> I would like to make a firewall / router running OpenBSD.
>> Okay, but what is your question?
>

> I guess he is asking if all Atom processors are compatible with
> OpenBSD, which i guess is pretty much a given :)

I use it on several atom based netbooks. Works fine. Has for a long time.

> My question (sorry for hijacking this thread) is : is there any people
> on this list who switched from soekris (geode) to atom, and are they
> happy with speed and everything? Reason I mention that is i'd love to
> move my setup to atom/ssd eventually but haven't seen much on the list
> about it.
>
> Cheers,
> Steph

Re: Processeur Atom ?

Vijay Sankar
FRLinux wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 7:32 PM, Joachim Schipper
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> I would like to make a firewall / router running OpenBSD.
>> Okay, but what is your question?
>

> I guess he is asking if all Atom processors are compatible with
> OpenBSD, which i guess is pretty much a given :)
>
> My question (sorry for hijacking this thread) is : is there any people
> on this list who switched from soekris (geode) to atom, and are they
> happy with speed and everything? Reason I mention that is i'd love to
> move my setup to atom/ssd eventually but haven't seen much on the list
> about it.
>
> Cheers,
> Steph

I have not switched from Soekris to Atom. But I have two firewalls that
  are on ASUS 1005HA netbooks with four interfaces on each (athn0, alc0,
and two USB nics -- axe0 and axe1). OpenBSD as usual works great and so
far I have not had any problems with the hardware.

$ sysctl hw
hw.machine=i386
hw.model=Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N280 @ 1.66GHz ("GenuineIntel" 686-class)
hw.ncpu=2
hw.byteorder=1234
hw.pagesize=4096
hw.disknames=sd0
hw.diskcount=1
hw.sensors.acpitz0.temp0=59.00 degC (zone temperature)
hw.sensors.acpibat0.volt0=10.80 VDC (voltage)
hw.sensors.acpibat0.volt1=12.31 VDC (current voltage)
hw.sensors.acpibat0.amphour0=5.80 Ah (last full capacity)
hw.sensors.acpibat0.amphour1=0.51 Ah (warning capacity)
hw.sensors.acpibat0.amphour2=0.26 Ah (low capacity)
hw.sensors.acpibat0.amphour3=5.59 Ah (remaining capacity), OK
hw.sensors.acpibat0.raw0=0 (battery idle), OK
hw.sensors.acpibat0.raw1=0 (rate)
hw.sensors.acpiac0.indicator0=On (power supply)
hw.sensors.cpu0.temp0=41.00 degC
hw.cpuspeed=1667
hw.setperf=100
hw.vendor=ASUSTeK Computer INC.
hw.product=1005HA
hw.version=x.x
hw.physmem=1064529920
hw.usermem=1064452096
hw.ncpufound=2

--
Vijay Sankar, M.Eng., P.Eng.
ForeTell Technologies Limited
Phone: (204) 885-9535, E-Mail: [hidden email]

Re: Processeur Atom ?

Teemu Rinta-aho
On 06/10/2010 09:18 PM, E.T wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I would like to make a firewall / router running OpenBSD. I
> watch the ARM processors / Geode but they are less powerful and expensive
> for a complete solution. I also looked at the solution Soekris but is
> expensive compared to D510mo from Intel.

Well it depends what size of a box etc. you want, but for example I have
a Jetway NC92-330-LF mini-itx motherboard with a daughterboard of
3 Intel gigabit NICs and everything works great with OpenBSD! :-)

Teemu

Re: Processeur Atom ?

E.T-3
yes, exactly !!!

See my complete post before.

@plus

Re: Processeur Atom ?

Eric S Pulley
On Thu, June 10, 2010 12:18 pm, E.T wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I would like to make a firewall / router running OpenBSD. I
> watch the ARM processors / Geode but they are less powerful and expensive
> for a complete solution. I also looked at the solution Soekris but is
> expensive compared to D510mo from Intel.
>
> In the doc OpenBSD i386:
> http://openbsd.org/fr/i386.html
>
>  " PROCESSEURS
>
> Tous les processeurs
> compatibles avec l'architecture Intel 80386 (i386), C  l'exception du
> 80386
> lui-mC*me, sont supportC)s :
>
>   * 80486 (DX/DX2/DX4)
>   * Intel
> Pentium/Pentium-MMX
>   * Intel Pentium Pro/II/III/Celeron/Xeon
>   * Intel
> Pentium 4/D
>   * Intel Pentium M
>   * Intel Core
>   * Intel Core 2
>   *
> Intel Atom "

I replaced a net4801 with an Acer Aspire One(n270 atom) works without
issue for 7 months now. I usually run it at 800Mhz instead of 1.6 GHz to
keep the fan from getting noisy.

Nice little cheap box.

Re: Processeur Atom ?

Daniel Ouellet
On 6/10/10 2:41 PM, FRLinux wrote:
> I guess he is asking if all Atom processors are compatible with
> OpenBSD, which i guess is pretty much a given :)
>
> My question (sorry for hijacking this thread) is : is there any people
> on this list who switched from soekris (geode) to atom, and are they
> happy with speed and everything? Reason I mention that is i'd love to
> move my setup to atom/ssd eventually but haven't seen much on the list
> about it.

http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=127050936423288&w=2

And pretty easy remote install and management of the box too:

http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=127078571618143&w=2

Works well so far.

Daniel

Re: Processeur Atom ?

Sean Kamath
On Jun 10, 2010, at 12:28 PM, Teemu Rinta-aho wrote:

> On 06/10/2010 09:18 PM, E.T wrote:
>> Hi all
>>
>> I would like to make a firewall / router running OpenBSD. I
>> watch the ARM processors / Geode but they are less powerful and expensive
>> for a complete solution. I also looked at the solution Soekris but is
>> expensive compared to D510mo from Intel.
>
> Well it depends what size of a box etc. you want, but for example I have
> a Jetway NC92-330-LF mini-itx motherboard with a daughterboard of
> 3 Intel gigabit NICs and everything works great with OpenBSD! :-)

I'm curious about the 'expensive' part of the OP.  What price for good little
firewall?  And what level of performance are you looking for?  I only need
5M/.7M for a small number of client machines and a couple of servers
(web/dns/mail).

I've been running my firewalls on old Sun IPX machines (upgraded to Cyclades
motherboards, and Fujitsu TurboSparc 170) for so long that I recently thought
I should move out of the 90s.  So I bought a PC Engines Alix 2d13 (same as a
2d3 but with a real time clock).  I spent a total of < $150US on it (including
2G CF card, case, power supply and motherboard).  Showed up in like three days
from Europe to CA, US.  Installation was little more than hooking up to a box
that could be a PXE server, and bam, Bob's your uncle, the OS installed in no
time (first time with the new installer -- VERY SLICK).

I haven't gotten the box installed as a firewall (planning on doing that
tonight, maybe tomorrow), but the only thing I've had an issue with so far is
the real time clock (I only got the 2d13 because the 2d3 was out of stock).

The Jetway referenced above seems to be about the same price (maybe a little
bit more expensive) than the Alix board.  I didn't go with an Atom board
because, well, PC Engines makes it clear they work with OpenBSD -- Money where
my mouth is and all that.  Not that I wouldn't have gone with the Jetway, I
hadn't stumbled on it.

Because the RTC isn't read correctly I had to switch ntpd to use -s to set the
time.  That's the only thing I've had to work around at all.  And I really
could care less about that. (and I've done NOTHING to try and fix it yet,
since I only noticed it on the last reboot last night.

dmesg follows.

Sean

PS I have to admit I'm befuddled why you'd want a frame buffer on a firewall
-- it's a firewall, not a desktop.  But whatever.  Do what you want, buy what
you want.  Hell, I used old desktops for over 10 years (granted, without using
the frame buffer)! I'm happy with how my stuff's working out.  And I buy the
CDs. :-)

OpenBSD 4.7 (GENERIC) #558: Wed Mar 17 20:46:15 MDT 2010
    [hidden email]:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC
cpu0: Geode(TM) Integrated Processor by AMD PCS ("AuthenticAMD" 586-class) 499
MHz
cpu0: FPU,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,CX8,SEP,PGE,CMOV,CFLUSH,MMX
real mem  = 268009472 (255MB)
avail mem = 250978304 (239MB)
mainbus0 at root
bios0 at mainbus0: AT/286+ BIOS, date 11/05/08, BIOS32 rev. 0 @ 0xfd088
pcibios0 at bios0: rev 2.1 @ 0xf0000/0x10000
pcibios0: pcibios_get_intr_routing - function not supported
pcibios0: PCI IRQ Routing information unavailable.
pcibios0: PCI bus #0 is the last bus
bios0: ROM list: 0xe0000/0xa800
cpu0 at mainbus0: (uniprocessor)
pci0 at mainbus0 bus 0: configuration mode 1 (bios)
pchb0 at pci0 dev 1 function 0 "AMD Geode LX" rev 0x33
glxsb0 at pci0 dev 1 function 2 "AMD Geode LX Crypto" rev 0x00: RNG AES
vr0 at pci0 dev 9 function 0 "VIA VT6105M RhineIII" rev 0x96: irq 10, address
00:0d:b9:1d:89:e0
ukphy0 at vr0 phy 1: Generic IEEE 802.3u media interface, rev. 3: OUI
0x004063, model 0x0034
vr1 at pci0 dev 10 function 0 "VIA VT6105M RhineIII" rev 0x96: irq 11, address
00:0d:b9:1d:89:e1
ukphy1 at vr1 phy 1: Generic IEEE 802.3u media interface, rev. 3: OUI
0x004063, model 0x0034
vr2 at pci0 dev 11 function 0 "VIA VT6105M RhineIII" rev 0x96: irq 15, address
00:0d:b9:1d:89:e2
ukphy2 at vr2 phy 1: Generic IEEE 802.3u media interface, rev. 3: OUI
0x004063, model 0x0034
glxpcib0 at pci0 dev 15 function 0 "AMD CS5536 ISA" rev 0x03: rev 3, 32-bit
3579545Hz timer, watchdog, gpio
gpio0 at glxpcib0: 32 pins
pciide0 at pci0 dev 15 function 2 "AMD CS5536 IDE" rev 0x01: DMA, channel 0
wired to compatibility, channel 1 wired to compatibility
wd0 at pciide0 channel 0 drive 0: <SMI MODEL>
wd0: 1-sector PIO, LBA, 1919MB, 3931200 sectors
wd0(pciide0:0:0): using PIO mode 4, Ultra-DMA mode 2
pciide0: channel 1 ignored (disabled)
ohci0 at pci0 dev 15 function 4 "AMD CS5536 USB" rev 0x02: irq 12, version
1.0, legacy support
ehci0 at pci0 dev 15 function 5 "AMD CS5536 USB" rev 0x02: irq 12
usb0 at ehci0: USB revision 2.0
uhub0 at usb0 "AMD EHCI root hub" rev 2.00/1.00 addr 1
isa0 at glxpcib0
isadma0 at isa0
com0 at isa0 port 0x3f8/8 irq 4: ns16550a, 16 byte fifo
com0: console
com1 at isa0 port 0x2f8/8 irq 3: ns16550a, 16 byte fifo
pcppi0 at isa0 port 0x61
midi0 at pcppi0: <PC speaker>
spkr0 at pcppi0
npx0 at isa0 port 0xf0/16: reported by CPUID; using exception 16
usb1 at ohci0: USB revision 1.0
uhub1 at usb1 "AMD OHCI root hub" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1
biomask 73e7 netmask ffe7 ttymask ffff
mtrr: K6-family MTRR support (2 registers)
nvram: invalid checksum
vscsi0 at root
scsibus0 at vscsi0: 256 targets
softraid0 at root
root on wd0a swap on wd0b dump on wd0b
clock: unknown CMOS layout

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pkcs7-signature which had a name of smime.p7s]

Re: Processeur Atom ?

E.T-3
Tank you Sean, I'll try to respond to your message

Indeed, a firewall is not a desktop. On the site openbsd.org is indicated
support for OpenBSD i386 processors Atom platform. But it is not clear
Atom1, Atom2, while the responses were made, are on Atom1. A firewall must
be 100% supported by the platform. It's a box of confidence, the error is
not allowed. Now you understand my question dear Sean? :).

> [...]
set
> the
> time.  That's the only thing I've had to work around at all.  And I
really
> could care less about that. (and I've done NOTHING to try and fix it
yet,

> since I only noticed it on the last reboot last night.
>
> dmesg follows.
>
> Sean
>
> PS I have to admit I'm befuddled why you'd want a frame buffer on a
> firewall
> -- it's a firewall, not a desktop.  But whatever.  Do what you want, buy
> what
> you want.  Hell, I used old desktops for over 10 years (granted, without
> using
> the frame buffer)! I'm happy with how my stuff's working out.  And I buy

Re: Processeur Atom ?

Nick Holland
On 06/11/10 03:59, E.T wrote:
> Tank you Sean, I'll try to respond to your message
>
> Indeed, a firewall is not a desktop. On the site openbsd.org is indicated
> support for OpenBSD i386 processors Atom platform. But it is not clear
> Atom1, Atom2, while the responses were made, are on Atom1. A firewall must
> be 100% supported by the platform. It's a box of confidence, the error is
> not allowed. Now you understand my question dear Sean? :).

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq12.html#i386cpu
(yes, its a new article)

you are asking the wrong question.
The CPU is not going to cause any issue, it will be the rest of the
machine you should be wondering about.

If you want low power consumption and low cost, I'd suggest a small
PIII or Celeron based system, hard to beat for the price (usually,
free!).  IF the new, cool stuff has any real power savings, you are
unlikely to ever recoup the initial cost over recycled hardware.  Add
an IDE to CF adapter and a CF for a disk (more savings that will
probably never be recovered), you can make it even quieter and save a
few more watts.  You should be able to get to around 35W or less at
idle (which is what the machine will be most of the time).

Nick.

Re: Processeur Atom ?

Henning Brauer
* Nick <[hidden email]> [2010-06-11 12:55]:
> If you want low power consumption and low cost, I'd suggest a small
> PIII or Celeron based system, hard to beat for the price (usually,
> free!).  IF the new, cool stuff has any real power savings, you are
> unlikely to ever recoup the initial cost over recycled hardware.

that might be (I am not convinced tho) with the electricity price in
the US, but certainly isn't universal.

BS Web Services, http://bsws.de
Dedicated Servers, Rootservers, Application Hosting

Re: Processeur Atom ?

E.T-3
> * Nick <[hidden email]> [2010-06-11 12:55]:
>> If you want low power consumption and low cost, I'd suggest a small
>> PIII or Celeron based system, hard to beat for the price (usually,
>> free!).  IF the new, cool stuff has any real power savings, you are
>> unlikely to ever recoup the initial cost over recycled hardware.

it is a very bad idea, PIII low performance, low puissance, high hot, high
electricity.

> that might be (I am not convinced tho) with the electricity price in
> the US, but certainly isn't universal.

why pay 100dollars/month, 1200dollars/yaer for a server ???. 2 plateform
Atom = 120 dollars, 1 firewall, 1 serveur web, 1 disc openbsd4.7 = 50
dollars :). Openbsd is very best performance, is best security. One
problem: attack sript-kiddie, server datacenter or server home, the same
thing.

@plus

Re: Processeur Atom ?

Tomas Bodzar-4
On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 10:53 AM, E.T <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> * Nick <[hidden email]> [2010-06-11 12:55]:
>>> If you want low power consumption and low cost, I'd suggest a small
>>> PIII or Celeron based system, hard to beat for the price (usually,
>>> free!). B IF the new, cool stuff has any real power savings, you are
>>> unlikely to ever recoup the initial cost over recycled hardware.
>
> it is a very bad idea, PIII low performance, low puissance, high hot, high
> electricity.

Heh PIII and low performance when comparing with Atom? Are you sure
that you know design and construction of Atom? ;-) Same with low
puissance, about hot and electricity...there is PIII mobile and then
PIII-M which was predecessor to Pentium M

>> that might be (I am not convinced tho) with the electricity price in
>> the US, but certainly isn't universal.
>
> why pay 100dollars/month, 1200dollars/yaer for a server ???. 2 plateform
> Atom = 120 dollars, 1 firewall, 1 serveur web, 1 disc openbsd4.7 = 50
> dollars :). Openbsd is very best performance, is best security. One
> problem: attack sript-kiddie, server datacenter or server home, the same
> thing.

100dollars/month or more is with some services around and you need to
know what do you really want. For some people is enough their own
small server at home, for some people it's not a way. You think that
you will have same security if your server is at home or in some
datacenter?......

> @plus

Re: Processeur Atom ?

Jussi Peltola
On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 10:53:52AM +0200, E.T wrote:
> > * Nick <[hidden email]> [2010-06-11 12:55]:
> >> If you want low power consumption and low cost, I'd suggest a small
> >> PIII or Celeron based system, hard to beat for the price (usually,
> >> free!).  IF the new, cool stuff has any real power savings, you are
> >> unlikely to ever recoup the initial cost over recycled hardware.
>
> it is a very bad idea, PIII low performance, low puissance, high hot, high
> electricity.

Any real data for these claims? Nick has posted measurements on this
list many times.

> > that might be (I am not convinced tho) with the electricity price in
> > the US, but certainly isn't universal.

The calculations pretty much added up for me with domestic electricity
prices in Finland and no cooling costs (it's cold enough here anyway
most of the time). Caveat: an inefficient PSU may be worth replacing
with an efficient one. Maybe. This is assuming 5 years service life,
which is not very hard to get with carefully chosen hardware from the
dumpster, but seems to be too much to ask when buying new...

Saving 10 watts will save you (0.01kW * 24h * 365) = 87.6kWh per year.
Realistic savings might be around 20 watts, for a 35-40 watt P3 and
15-20W Atom. Calculate for yourself if it is worth it.

Small-ish, dull looking HP, IBM, Dell and other "name-brand" office PCs
tend to be rather low-power, and quiet too. It takes some time to learn
to dumpster-dive the correct machines, after that you will be able to
find them easily.

> why pay 100dollars/month, 1200dollars/yaer for a server ???. 2 plateform
> Atom = 120 dollars, 1 firewall, 1 serveur web, 1 disc openbsd4.7 = 50
> dollars :). Openbsd is very best performance, is best security. One
> problem: attack sript-kiddie, server datacenter or server home, the same
> thing.

Since when have recycled machines cost 100 dollars a month?

Re: Processeur Atom ?

E.T-3
Well, good interesting thoughts.

> Heh PIII and low performance when comparing with Atom? Are you sure
> that you know design and construction of Atom? ;-) Same with low
> puissance, about hot and electricity...there is PIII mobile and then
> PIII-M which was predecessor to Pentium M

mother card PIII, is compatible: usb2, usb3, e-sata, sata2, sata3,
firewire800, raid0, raid1, raid6 . Atom, yes ....

I do not work in Intel. I simply seek solutions recent, inexpensive, with
good performance. the X7SPA-HF is very good solution, full functionnality,
and processor Atom..... :http://www.ldlc.com/fiche/PB00098426.html#

> 100dollars/month or more is with some services around and you need to
> know what do you really want. For some people is enough their own
> small server at home, for some people it's not a way. You think that
> you will have same security if your server is at home or in some
> datacenter?......

datacenter, offer hosting services, not security services.

Re: Processeur Atom ?

Tomas Bodzar-4
On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 11:41 AM, E.T <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Well, good interesting thoughts.
>
>> Heh PIII and low performance when comparing with Atom? Are you sure
>> that you know design and construction of Atom? ;-) Same with low
>> puissance, about hot and electricity...there is PIII mobile and then
>> PIII-M which was predecessor to Pentium M
>
> mother card PIII, is compatible: usb2, usb3, e-sata, sata2, sata3,
> firewire800, raid0, raid1, raid6 . Atom, yes ....
>
> I do not work in Intel. I simply seek solutions recent, inexpensive, with
> good performance. the X7SPA-HF is very good solution, full functionnality,
> and processor Atom..... :http://www.ldlc.com/fiche/PB00098426.html#

See tables with consumption
http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Intel_Mobile_Pentium_III-M (especially
ultra-low-voltage models). And it's far more powerful then Atom.

>> 100dollars/month or more is with some services around and you need to
>> know what do you really want. For some people is enough their own
>> small server at home, for some people it's not a way. You think that
>> you will have same security if your server is at home or in some
>> datacenter?......
>
> datacenter, offer hosting services, not security services.

Are you sure that you know function of data center? Or maybe it's not
standard in France, but here you have : access restrictions to
datacenter with pictures, personal data, cameras are everywhere with
long enough backup of data, encoded racks so only you or persons you
allowed have access to your servers, fire protection, power backups
and protections against overloading and a lot of other services.
Security is not just about brilliantly written system/apps by OpenBSD
engineers. When someone get access to your OpenBSD machine (which is
much more easy at your home) and do boot> boot -s , then where is you
security? ;-)

Re: Processeur Atom ?

E.T-3
> Saving 10 watts will save you (0.01kW * 24h * 365) = 87.6kWh per year.
> Realistic savings might be around 20 watts, for a 35-40 watt P3 and
> 15-20W Atom. Calculate for yourself if it is worth it.

The future is processor ARM, Openbsd suppoorted ARM is good way. This
month, canoncial and linaro((ARM, IBM, Freescale, TI, Ericsson, Samsung et
Canonical)announces a job to make it compatible with the ARM world of open
source and GNU / LINUX. It's good , no ?

> Since when have recycled machines cost 100 dollars a month?

location server datacenter 100dollars/month

1234