Problems w/apache+php+mysqld since 4.9-5.0 OpenBSD Upgrade

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Problems w/apache+php+mysqld since 4.9-5.0 OpenBSD Upgrade

Damon Getsman
 Hello all, and thank you for taking the time to take a look at
this issue that I am currently having.  I've been a strong advocate of
OpenBSD for some time, but have only recently taken steps to start
upgrading some of my machines instead of reinstalling.
My primary server was a 4.9 installation, and it was running
apache, with PHP and MySQL integrated for the purpose of serving a
mediawiki, a gallery2 installation, and a few other utilities that I
have had up for myself and some friends.  Unfortunately, ever since I've
made the leap from 4.9 to 5.0, I've been unable to get anything other
than plain HTML documents to display via apache.  The server tells me
that there are either '500' server errors or with a little more detail
MediaWiki tells me "(Can't contact the database server: MySQL functions
missing, have you compiled PHP with the --with-mysql option? )".
Now according to the pkg_info listing that I have, I _believe_
that I have all of the proper packages and libraries installed, but I
guess I am mistaken as I'm still not able to serve pages up with any
sort of MySQL back end handling.  Here is the output of 'pkg_info -a -m'
for anybody who cares to verify this:

BitTorrent-4.4.0p10 cooperative file distribution system implemented in
Python
ImageMagick-6.6.6.10p0 image processing tools
alacarte-0.12.4p7   easy GNOME menu editing tool
apache-httpd-2.2.15p0 apache HTTP server
apcupsd-3.14.8p2    daemon for controlling APC UPSes
archie-1.4.1        Prospero client for the archie service
bash-4.2.10         GNU Bourne Again Shell
beav-1.40.15        binary editor and viewer
bzip2-1.0.6         block-sorting file compressor, unencumbered
calc-2.11.7         C-style arbitrary precision calculator
camlimages-3.0.2p0  image manipulation functions for Objective Caml
check_bioctl-1.9    Nagios plugin to check RAID status with bioctl
check_email_delivery-0.7.0 Nagios plugin to check full email delivery loop
(SMTP
/IMAP)
check_hw_sensors-1.42 Nagios plugin to monitor sysctl hw.sensors
check_mssql_health-1.5.3 Nagios plugin to check Microsoft SQL Server
check_openbgpd-1.5  Nagios plugin to monitor OpenBGPd peers
cups-1.4.7p0        Common Unix Printing System
cups-pdf-2.5.1      PDF backend for CUPS
curl-7.21.7         get files from FTP, Gopher, HTTP or HTTPS servers
dosbox-0.74p0       x86 with DOS emulator targeted at playing games
emacs-22.3p10       GNU editor: extensible, customizable, self-documenting
fedora_base-4.0p8   Linux compatibility package based on Fedora Core 4
firefox-5.0p3       Mozilla web browser
firefox35-3.5.19p2  Mozilla web browser
ghostview-1.5p3     X11 front-end for ghostscript
git-1.7.6p0         GIT - Tree History Storage Tool
git-svn-1.7.6p0     GIT - subversion interoperability tools
git-x11-1.7.6p0     GIT - graphical tools
gnome-common-2.34.0 common automake macros for GNOME
gnome-desktop-2.32.1p4 components for the GNOME desktop
gnome-mplayer-1.0.4p1 GTK+/GNOME frontend for MPlayer
gnome-panel-2.32.1p5 GNOME panel
gnome-screensaver-2.30.2p2 screen saver and locker for GNOME
gnome-system-monitor-2.28.2p6 sytem monitor for GNOME
gnome-system-tools-2.32.0p6 sytem configuration GUI for desktops
gnuchess-5.08       chess program
gpgme-1.1.5p1       GnuPG Made Easy
gstoraster-1.03p0   filter to convert PostScript or PDF to cups raster
format
ircII-20081115p0    Internet Relay Chat client
ispell-3.2.06p6     interactive spelling checker
jove-4.16p1         Jonathan's Own Version of Emacs
kdebase-3.5.10p13   K Desktop Environment, basic applications
kermit-8.0.211      serial and network communications package
latex-mk-1.9.1p0    set of Makefile fragments to manage LaTeX documents
libpurple-2.9.0     multi-protocol instant messaging library
libreoffice-3.4.1.3p1v0 multi-platform productivity suite
mediawiki-1.15.5p3  web-based collaborative editing environment
minicom-2.2p0       MS-DOS Telix-like serial communication program
mpg123-1.13.1       fast console MPEG audio player and decoder library
mrtg-2.17.1p1       multi-router traffic grapher
mutt-1.5.21v0-sasl  tty-based e-mail client, development version
mysql-server-5.1.54p9 multithreaded SQL database (server)
ncftp-3.2.3         ftp replacement with advanced user interface
nethack-3.4.3p4-qt  dungeon explorin', hackin', game.  Piece of cake
nmap-5.51p0         scan ports and fingerprint stack of network hosts
ntop-1.1            network usage, interface similar to top(1)
ntp-4.2.6pl2p7      Network Time Protocol reference implementation
ocaml-3.12.0p0      ML language based on complete class-based objective
system
oinkmaster-2.0p0    update your Snort rules
p7zip-9.20.1        file archiver with high compression ratio
partial-wordpress-3.0.2 standard compliant weblog
pgp-2.6.3           Pretty Good Privacy 2.6.3ia
php-5.2.17p5        server-side HTML-embedded scripting language
php-curl-5.2.17p3   curl URL library extensions for php5
php-gd-5.2.17p4     image manipulation extensions for php5
php-imap-5.2.17p3   imap, pop3 and nntp extensions for php5
php-mcrypt-5.2.17p3 mcrypt encryption/decryption extensions for php5
php-mhash-5.2.17p3  mhash extensions for php5
php-mysql-5.2.17p3  mysql database access extensions for php5
phpMyAdmin-3.4.3.2  tool to handle the administration of MySQL over the web
pico-5.04p1         UW text editor
pidgin-2.9.0-gtkspell multi-protocol instant messaging client
pkglocatedb-0.1     database of packages for use with locate(1)
pork-0.99.8.1       programmable ncurses-based AIM client
python-2.5.4p13     interpreted object-oriented programming language
python-2.6.6p0      interpreted object-oriented programming language
quirks-1.53         exceptions to pkg_add rules
rsync-3.0.8p0       mirroring/synchronization over low bandwidth links
rtorrent-0.8.6p2    ncurses BitTorrent client based on libTorrent
rxvt-2.7.10p6       color, low memory usage, xterm replacement
samba-3.5.10-cups   SMB and CIFS client and server for UNIX
screen-4.0.3p2      multi-screen window manager
snort-2.8.6-mysql   highly flexible sniffer/NIDS
spidermonkey-1.9.2.16p0v0 Mozilla C implementation of JavaScript
subversion-1.6.15p0-gnome_keyring subversion revision control system
texlive_base-2010p3 base binaries for TeXLive typesetting distribution
texlive_texmf-minimal-2010p1 texlive texmf for laTeX/PdfTeX
tin-1.8.3p2         threaded NNTP- and spool-based UseNet newsreader
tor-0.2.1.30p0      anonymity service using onion routing
trafshow-3.1        full screen visualization of network traffic
transmission-2.13p0 lightweight BitTorrent command line and daemon client
transmission-qt-2.13 lightweight BitTorrent client with Qt interface
unrar-4.00v0        extract, list, and test RAR archives
unzip-6.0p0         extract, list & test files in a ZIP archive
vim-7.3.154p1-gtk2  vi clone, many additional features
vlc-1.0.6p33        VideoLAN client; multimedia player
wget-1.12p1         retrieve files from the web via HTTP, HTTPS and FTP
wordpress-3.1.2p1   standard compliant weblog
xsane-0.998p1       scanner frontend for SANE
xscreensaver-5.12   screen saver and locker for the X Window System
xv-3.10ap10         X11 image display and modification tool
ytalk-3.1.1p1       enhanced talk that allows for multiple parties
zip-3.0             create/update ZIP files compatible with PKZip(tm)

Any help or pointers in the right direction that can be offered
will be very much appreciated, I really need to get my wiki back up for
some work that I need to be doing on a speech that is to be given this
weekend.  Thanks guys, let me know if you need anything more, I'll do my
best to come up with whatever info, logs, or whatever you may need.

-Damon

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Problems w/apache+php+mysqld since 4.9-5.0 OpenBSD Upgrade

Richard Toohey
On 05/23/13 10:15, Damon Getsman wrote:

>   Hello all, and thank you for taking the time to take a look at
> this issue that I am currently having.  I've been a strong advocate of
> OpenBSD for some time, but have only recently taken steps to start
> upgrading some of my machines instead of reinstalling.
> My primary server was a 4.9 installation, and it was running
> apache, with PHP and MySQL integrated for the purpose of serving a
> mediawiki, a gallery2 installation, and a few other utilities that I
> have had up for myself and some friends.  Unfortunately, ever since I've
> made the leap from 4.9 to 5.0, I've been unable to get anything other
> than plain HTML documents to display via apache.  The server tells me
> that there are either '500' server errors or with a little more detail
> MediaWiki tells me "(Can't contact the database server: MySQL functions
> missing, have you compiled PHP with the --with-mysql option? )".
> Now according to the pkg_info listing that I have, I _believe_
> that I have all of the proper packages and libraries installed, but I
> guess I am mistaken as I'm still not able to serve pages up with any
> sort of MySQL back end handling.  Here is the output of 'pkg_info -a -m'
> for anybody who cares to verify this:
>
> BitTorrent-4.4.0p10 cooperative file distribution system implemented in
> Python
> ImageMagick-6.6.6.10p0 image processing tools
> alacarte-0.12.4p7   easy GNOME menu editing tool
> apache-httpd-2.2.15p0 apache HTTP server
> apcupsd-3.14.8p2    daemon for controlling APC UPSes
> archie-1.4.1        Prospero client for the archie service
> bash-4.2.10         GNU Bourne Again Shell
> beav-1.40.15        binary editor and viewer
> bzip2-1.0.6         block-sorting file compressor, unencumbered
> calc-2.11.7         C-style arbitrary precision calculator
> camlimages-3.0.2p0  image manipulation functions for Objective Caml
> check_bioctl-1.9    Nagios plugin to check RAID status with bioctl
> check_email_delivery-0.7.0 Nagios plugin to check full email delivery loop
> (SMTP
> /IMAP)
> check_hw_sensors-1.42 Nagios plugin to monitor sysctl hw.sensors
> check_mssql_health-1.5.3 Nagios plugin to check Microsoft SQL Server
> check_openbgpd-1.5  Nagios plugin to monitor OpenBGPd peers
> cups-1.4.7p0        Common Unix Printing System
> cups-pdf-2.5.1      PDF backend for CUPS
> curl-7.21.7         get files from FTP, Gopher, HTTP or HTTPS servers
> dosbox-0.74p0       x86 with DOS emulator targeted at playing games
> emacs-22.3p10       GNU editor: extensible, customizable, self-documenting
> fedora_base-4.0p8   Linux compatibility package based on Fedora Core 4
> firefox-5.0p3       Mozilla web browser
> firefox35-3.5.19p2  Mozilla web browser
> ghostview-1.5p3     X11 front-end for ghostscript
> git-1.7.6p0         GIT - Tree History Storage Tool
> git-svn-1.7.6p0     GIT - subversion interoperability tools
> git-x11-1.7.6p0     GIT - graphical tools
> gnome-common-2.34.0 common automake macros for GNOME
> gnome-desktop-2.32.1p4 components for the GNOME desktop
> gnome-mplayer-1.0.4p1 GTK+/GNOME frontend for MPlayer
> gnome-panel-2.32.1p5 GNOME panel
> gnome-screensaver-2.30.2p2 screen saver and locker for GNOME
> gnome-system-monitor-2.28.2p6 sytem monitor for GNOME
> gnome-system-tools-2.32.0p6 sytem configuration GUI for desktops
> gnuchess-5.08       chess program
> gpgme-1.1.5p1       GnuPG Made Easy
> gstoraster-1.03p0   filter to convert PostScript or PDF to cups raster
> format
> ircII-20081115p0    Internet Relay Chat client
> ispell-3.2.06p6     interactive spelling checker
> jove-4.16p1         Jonathan's Own Version of Emacs
> kdebase-3.5.10p13   K Desktop Environment, basic applications
> kermit-8.0.211      serial and network communications package
> latex-mk-1.9.1p0    set of Makefile fragments to manage LaTeX documents
> libpurple-2.9.0     multi-protocol instant messaging library
> libreoffice-3.4.1.3p1v0 multi-platform productivity suite
> mediawiki-1.15.5p3  web-based collaborative editing environment
> minicom-2.2p0       MS-DOS Telix-like serial communication program
> mpg123-1.13.1       fast console MPEG audio player and decoder library
> mrtg-2.17.1p1       multi-router traffic grapher
> mutt-1.5.21v0-sasl  tty-based e-mail client, development version
> mysql-server-5.1.54p9 multithreaded SQL database (server)
> ncftp-3.2.3         ftp replacement with advanced user interface
> nethack-3.4.3p4-qt  dungeon explorin', hackin', game.  Piece of cake
> nmap-5.51p0         scan ports and fingerprint stack of network hosts
> ntop-1.1            network usage, interface similar to top(1)
> ntp-4.2.6pl2p7      Network Time Protocol reference implementation
> ocaml-3.12.0p0      ML language based on complete class-based objective
> system
> oinkmaster-2.0p0    update your Snort rules
> p7zip-9.20.1        file archiver with high compression ratio
> partial-wordpress-3.0.2 standard compliant weblog
> pgp-2.6.3           Pretty Good Privacy 2.6.3ia
> php-5.2.17p5        server-side HTML-embedded scripting language
> php-curl-5.2.17p3   curl URL library extensions for php5
> php-gd-5.2.17p4     image manipulation extensions for php5
> php-imap-5.2.17p3   imap, pop3 and nntp extensions for php5
> php-mcrypt-5.2.17p3 mcrypt encryption/decryption extensions for php5
> php-mhash-5.2.17p3  mhash extensions for php5
> php-mysql-5.2.17p3  mysql database access extensions for php5
> phpMyAdmin-3.4.3.2  tool to handle the administration of MySQL over the web
> pico-5.04p1         UW text editor
> pidgin-2.9.0-gtkspell multi-protocol instant messaging client
> pkglocatedb-0.1     database of packages for use with locate(1)
> pork-0.99.8.1       programmable ncurses-based AIM client
> python-2.5.4p13     interpreted object-oriented programming language
> python-2.6.6p0      interpreted object-oriented programming language
> quirks-1.53         exceptions to pkg_add rules
> rsync-3.0.8p0       mirroring/synchronization over low bandwidth links
> rtorrent-0.8.6p2    ncurses BitTorrent client based on libTorrent
> rxvt-2.7.10p6       color, low memory usage, xterm replacement
> samba-3.5.10-cups   SMB and CIFS client and server for UNIX
> screen-4.0.3p2      multi-screen window manager
> snort-2.8.6-mysql   highly flexible sniffer/NIDS
> spidermonkey-1.9.2.16p0v0 Mozilla C implementation of JavaScript
> subversion-1.6.15p0-gnome_keyring subversion revision control system
> texlive_base-2010p3 base binaries for TeXLive typesetting distribution
> texlive_texmf-minimal-2010p1 texlive texmf for laTeX/PdfTeX
> tin-1.8.3p2         threaded NNTP- and spool-based UseNet newsreader
> tor-0.2.1.30p0      anonymity service using onion routing
> trafshow-3.1        full screen visualization of network traffic
> transmission-2.13p0 lightweight BitTorrent command line and daemon client
> transmission-qt-2.13 lightweight BitTorrent client with Qt interface
> unrar-4.00v0        extract, list, and test RAR archives
> unzip-6.0p0         extract, list & test files in a ZIP archive
> vim-7.3.154p1-gtk2  vi clone, many additional features
> vlc-1.0.6p33        VideoLAN client; multimedia player
> wget-1.12p1         retrieve files from the web via HTTP, HTTPS and FTP
> wordpress-3.1.2p1   standard compliant weblog
> xsane-0.998p1       scanner frontend for SANE
> xscreensaver-5.12   screen saver and locker for the X Window System
> xv-3.10ap10         X11 image display and modification tool
> ytalk-3.1.1p1       enhanced talk that allows for multiple parties
> zip-3.0             create/update ZIP files compatible with PKZip(tm)
>
> Any help or pointers in the right direction that can be offered
> will be very much appreciated, I really need to get my wiki back up for
> some work that I need to be doing on a speech that is to be given this
> weekend.  Thanks guys, let me know if you need anything more, I'll do my
> best to come up with whatever info, logs, or whatever you may need.
>
> -Damon
>
>
1. Are you using the base Apache or the installed 2.2?

2. Doubt anyone is still running on 5.0 - any reason you are on an
out-of-date version?  You might as well keep going until you get to 5.3
and then people will have the same set-up as you.

3. You understand chroot, etc., if applicable?
http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq10.html#httpdchroot  Depends on your
answer to 1.

4. Bump up PHP error_reporting - make sure that's telling you as much as
possible (but if thinks mysql functions are missing might not be much
more to tell you!)

Apache, PHP, MySQL definitely work on OpenBSD - I use the base Apache,
though, so not sure of the wrinkles in using the 2.2 line.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Problems w/apache+php+mysqld since 4.9-5.0 OpenBSD Upgrade

Damon Getsman
In reply to this post by Damon Getsman
Richard:

Not sure if I'm using the base apache or 2.2.  Here's what
httpd -V is showing me:

Wed May 22 17:50
contract:~$ httpd -V
Server version: Apache/1.3.29 (Unix)
Server's Module Magic Number: 19990320:15
Server compiled with....
 -D EAPI
 -D HAVE_MMAP
 -D HAVE_SHMGET
 -D USE_MMAP_SCOREBOARD
 -D USE_MMAP_FILES
 -D HAVE_FLOCK_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT
 -D HAVE_SYSVSEM_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT
 -D SINGLE_LISTEN_UNSERIALIZED_ACCEPT
 -D DYNAMIC_MODULE_LIMIT=64
 -D HARD_SERVER_LIMIT=256
 -D HTTPD_ROOT="/var/www"
 -D SUEXEC_BIN="/usr/sbin/suexec"
 -D DEFAULT_PIDLOG="logs/httpd.pid"
 -D DEFAULT_SCOREBOARD="logs/httpd.scoreboard"
 -D DEFAULT_LOCKFILE="logs/httpd.lock"
 -D DEFAULT_ERRORLOG="logs/error_log"
 -D TYPES_CONFIG_FILE="conf/mime.types"
 -D SERVER_CONFIG_FILE="conf/httpd.conf"
 -D ACCESS_CONFIG_FILE="conf/access.conf"
 -D RESOURCE_CONFIG_FILE="conf/srm.conf"

I stopped at 5.0 because I figured that if I was having
problems at this point pushing it further might create more until I get
them resolved.  If I'm wrong about that I'll certainly push it up to
5.3.  I've got another machine here that I've installed 5.2 on
recently, I'll take that one up to 5.3 just to get used to it (it's not
a server machine).
I do understand the 'chroot' concept, not sure how exactly it's
applicable in this case; despite the fact that I believe httpd is
chrooted to /var/www, I do know that php exists under this tree in its
/usr/local/bin and the libphp5 file exists there where it should as
well, I believe.
I have also bumped up the php error reporting but I can't seem
to find much about it in the applicable logfiles (/var/log/messages,
/var/www/logs/error_log, etc).
Truncating the previous discussion as I'm assuming that you've
got logs of what's going on here.  Thank you for the help!

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Problems w/apache+php+mysqld since 4.9-5.0 OpenBSD Upgrade

Damon Getsman
In reply to this post by Damon Getsman
Bryan, after doing that it appears that it's not even getting executed.
I put the script into a web accessible file called debug.php, loaded
it in my browser and saw a blank page.  Viewing the source is
showing the original <? phpinfo(); ?>, leading me to believe that it is
not even handing it off to the appropriate script engine...  Not sure if
I'm right but does that help at all?

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Problems w/apache+php+mysqld since 4.9-5.0 OpenBSD Upgrade

Damon Getsman
In reply to this post by Damon Getsman
And, um, wrapping the snippet in the appropriate
<html>
 <head></head>
 <body><? phpinfo(); ?></body>
</html>
didn't seem to help matters at all, either.  :(

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Problems w/apache+php+mysqld since 4.9-5.0 OpenBSD Upgrade

Barry Grumbine-2
In reply to this post by Damon Getsman
IIRC 4.9-5.0 was a little ugly, maybe you missed the PHP upgrade
instructions here:
http://www.openbsd.org/faq/upgrade50.html#Pkgup



On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 4:44 PM, Damon Getsman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Bryan, after doing that it appears that it's not even getting executed.
> I put the script into a web accessible file called debug.php, loaded
> it in my browser and saw a blank page.  Viewing the source is
> showing the original <? phpinfo(); ?>, leading me to believe that it is
> not even handing it off to the appropriate script engine...  Not sure if
> I'm right but does that help at all?

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Problems w/apache+php+mysqld since 4.9-5.0 OpenBSD Upgrade

Richard Toohey
In reply to this post by Damon Getsman
On 05/23/13 11:44, Damon Getsman wrote:
> Bryan, after doing that it appears that it's not even getting executed.
> I put the script into a web accessible file called debug.php, loaded
> it in my browser and saw a blank page.  Viewing the source is
> showing the original <? phpinfo(); ?>, leading me to believe that it is
> not even handing it off to the appropriate script engine...  Not sure if
> I'm right but does that help at all?
>
>
You can't use shorttags* ...

You need to use ...

<?php
?>

* Well, you can if you tweak settings.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Problems w/apache+php+mysqld since 4.9-5.0 OpenBSD Upgrade

Damon Getsman
In reply to this post by Damon Getsman
Nope, I caught the PHP upgrade instructions and I believe they've been
carried out
correctly.  :(

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Problems w/apache+php+mysqld since 4.9-5.0 OpenBSD Upgrade

Damon Getsman
Okay, now I've got the phpinfo output.  Nothing is jumpin' out at me,
if y'all care to take a look at it I've got it available at
bismaninfo.hopto.org/debug.php for a limited time here.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Problems w/apache+php+mysqld since 4.9-5.0 OpenBSD Upgrade

Richard Toohey
On 05/23/13 12:08, Damon Getsman wrote:
> Okay, now I've got the phpinfo output.  Nothing is jumpin' out at me,
> if y'all care to take a look at it I've got it available at
> bismaninfo.hopto.org/debug.php for a limited time here.
>
>
No mysql in the output.

What does php -m give you, etc.

It's like the message you are getting - something is up with the mysql
extension in your install.

Check the ini files, etc.

You are using the base Apache and PHP is working - you need to look at
the mysql extension and find out why it is not enabled or not loading.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Problems w/apache+php+mysqld since 4.9-5.0 OpenBSD Upgrade

Damon Getsman
Sorry, had some guests over the weekend, and I was unable to continue
with the thread for a bit.  I hope you guys are willing to catch up
where you left off, I still haven't been able to get apache+php+mysql
working again on my server since the 4.9-5.0 upgrade, and I really need
my wiki and other associated services here.  Managed to get done with my
speech without them, at least.  *grin*  Still really could've used the
wiki for the reference gathering, though.  Thankfully nobody asked me
for references.

So, here is the output from php -m:
Mon May 27 20:01
contract:/home/ftp$ php -m
[PHP Modules]
bcmath
calendar
ctype
date
dom
exif
filter
ftp
gettext
hash
iconv
json
libxml
mbstring
mysql
openssl
pcre
PDO
posix
Reflection
session
SimpleXML
sockets
SPL
standard
suhosin
sysvmsg
sysvsem
sysvshm
tokenizer
wddx
xml
xmlreader
xmlwriter
zlib

[Zend Modules]
Suhosin

-=-=-=-=-
So it looks like at least from the command-line invoked php, things are
loading the mysql version just fine.  And I checked, yes, and mysqld is
running via invocation of mysqld_safe.

I'll post the appropriate snippets from all of the php*.ini files
scattered about my installation in just a bit here as soon as I can
gather them all together.  A visitor has stopped by again, so I must
take a brief respite.



On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 7:18 PM, Richard Toohey <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 05/23/13 12:08, Damon Getsman wrote:
>
>> Okay, now I've got the phpinfo output.  Nothing is jumpin' out at me,
>> if y'all care to take a look at it I've got it available at
>> bismaninfo.hopto.org/debug.php for a limited time here.
>>
>>
>>  No mysql in the output.
>
> What does php -m give you, etc.
>
> It's like the message you are getting - something is up with the mysql
> extension in your install.
>
> Check the ini files, etc.
>
> You are using the base Apache and PHP is working - you need to look at the
> mysql extension and find out why it is not enabled or not loading.