Problem with pflow interface not sending data

Problem with pflow interface not sending data

Jayson Henkel
Hello,

At this point I am completely uncertain what could possibly be wrong, why I am not seeing any data being generated, and am nearly at the point where I suspect it might be rectified by a reboot. Is there something else I can troubleshoot? I should note that I haven't Flushed the ruleset, and wanted  to do that and or a reboot as a last resort.

Can anyone suggest how to go about identifying the issue?