Printing

Roy Morris-4
I was doing some research again last night and see that someone
had submitted ports for gimp-print and it's new name and foomatic
and so on, but I never saw them get committed. I am wondering if
these will show up in 4.0 -release or not?

Thanks
Roy

Re: Printing

Nikolay Sturm-2
* Roy Morris [2006-08-31]:
> I was doing some research again last night and see that someone
> had submitted ports for gimp-print and it's new name and foomatic
> and so on, but I never saw them get committed. I am wondering if
> these will show up in 4.0 -release or not?

If they were not committed by early august, they won't be in 4.0.

Nikolay

--
"It's all part of my Can't-Do approach to life." Wally