PowerMac G5 SATA hang

Bryan Vyhmeister-2
I recognize that there has been a long time issue with PowerMac G5
SATA support but I was pleasantly surprised to discover that it is
recognized on my Dual 1.8 GHz G5 system. I haven't tried to use
OpenBSD on this system before but I would love to get it running.
Unfortunately, right after the K2 SATA is recognized and configured it
hangs at rd0. This was with both 4.7 and the latest June 21 snapshot.
If I use 'boot -c' to disable pciide* everything boots fine but of
course no disks are available. Is there anything I can do to help
solve the issues? I also have a PowerMac G5 dual 2.7 GHz machine that
I will test next week as well. Thank you.

Bryan