Ports of vcsh & myrepos

Toby Slight
Hi there,

I am planning on attempting my first ports with these two bits of software,
and wanted to make sure that nobody else is doing this.

https://github.com/RichiH/vcsh

http://myrepos.branchable.com/

Cheers,

Toby

Re: Ports of vcsh & myrepos

Raf Czlonka
On Wed, Feb 04, 2015 at 08:56:48AM GMT, Toby Slight wrote:

> Hi there,

Hi Toby,

> I am planning on attempting my first ports with these two bits of software,
> and wanted to make sure that nobody else is doing this.
>
> https://github.com/RichiH/vcsh
>
> http://myrepos.branchable.com/

I was meant to work on both, even made the first step - contacted Joey
in order to have an issue with 'mr help' fixed (done, BTW).

There are some other problems which I'm experiencing with 'mr' but
hadn't had the chance to compile an email to the author, yet.

However, due to other commitments, I won't be able to work on either of
these any time soon - so go for it!

Please contact me off-list if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Raf