Please test claws-mail with the new UTF-8 locale

Please test claws-mail with the new UTF-8 locale

Ulrich Kahl
Hi,

as the subject says, it would be nice if someone can test claws-mail
with the new UTF-8 locale support and report back, if it works or not.
Maybe you need a folder with some umlauts or something like that in its
name.

On my system it dumps core all the time when it is used with
"LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8" and I want to know, if I have broken my system
(again ... :(  during the update process or not.
Tested with fvwm from base and xfce4.

Btw. the last called function seems to be strcoll().

        Ulrich