Planning a call to you..

David King-4
Hi Alpha,

I had a note in my calendar to contact you in January. Are you still the
appropriate media contact?

Best,

Dave King

CRITICAL | IMPACT

eMail Marketing

( Direct:   202.684.2070

* [hidden email]

Notice to Recipient: This email may contain confidential and proprietary
information intended solely for the recipient and, thus, may not be
retransmitted to any party outside of the recipient's organization
without the prior written consent of the sender.  If you have received
this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
telephone or reply e-mail and destroy the original message without making
a copy.

Click here to remove yourself from my address book.