Quantcast

Pinebook (if anyones up for it)

Christer Solskogen-3
Hi!

I've gotten myself a Pinebook (https://www.pine64.org/?page_id=3707) - and
as far as I understand it's not supported by OpenBSD. If somebody is up for
the job, order one and I'll pay for it.

Re: Pinebook (if anyones up for it)

Andrew Gwozdziewycz-2
My understanding is that there is some support for the Pine64 platform, though it requires access to the pins to get a serial console. I haven't opened mine up yet, but I assume it's a Pine64, on a different footprint PCB. Though... I have no idea about any other IO pins...

On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 11:43 PM, Andrew Gwozdziewycz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> My understanding is that there is some support for the Pine64 platform,
> though it requires access to the pins to get a serial console. I haven't
> opened mine up yet, but I assume it's a Pine64, on a different footprint
> PCB. Though... I have no idea about any other IO pins...

And that's why I offered to buy one to a OpenBSD developer :-)