PgTAP ports

Tito Mari Francis Escano-2
Hi to everyone at misc,
Is anyone working to create a PgTAP package from pgtap.org? I think this
would be great for TDD down to the database level. Unfortunately my OpenBSD
setup is running on a VM and not sure it's advisable to create and build
packages using this environment. Your feedback and advise is highly
appreciated.
Thanks.

Re: PgTAP ports

Stuart Henderson
On 2019-07-20, Tito Mari Francis EscaƱo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi to everyone at misc,
> Is anyone working to create a PgTAP package from pgtap.org? I think this
> would be great for TDD down to the database level. Unfortunately my OpenBSD
> setup is running on a VM and not sure it's advisable to create and build
> packages using this environment. Your feedback and advise is highly
> appreciated.

There is no problem using a VM for ports development. If the port is
accepted for commit to the tree, packages will be built on the main build
infrastructure.

If you get something working, or even if you don't get it to work but
make a start at it, send a tar of your work to ports@.