Permission to translate your page at http://www.opensmtpd.org/

Anja Skrba
Dear Sir,

I am writing to inquire regarding your web page about your FAQ where I
have found a lot of useful information. My name is Anja and I'm
currently studying at the Faculty of Computer Science in Belgrade.
Here is the URL of your article: http://slackbuilds.org/faq/

I would like to share it with the people from Former Yugoslav Republics:
Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina.

I would be grateful if you could allow me to translate your writing into
Serbo-Croatian language, that is used in all Former Yugoslav Republics
and to post it on my website. Hopefully, it will help our people to
gather some additional knowledge about computing.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Anja Skrba
[hidden email]
http://science.webhostinggeeks.com/

Re: Permission to translate your page at http://www.opensmtpd.org/

Tomas Bodzar-4
On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 11:48 PM, Anja Skrba <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> I am writing to inquire regarding your web page about your FAQ where I
> have found a lot of useful information. My name is Anja and I'm currently
> studying at the Faculty of Computer Science in Belgrade.
> Here is the URL of your article: http://slackbuilds.org/faq/
>
> I would like to share it with the people from Former Yugoslav Republics:
> Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
>
> I would be grateful if you could allow me to translate your writing into
> Serbo-Croatian language, that is used in all Former Yugoslav Republics and
> to post it on my website. Hopefully, it will help our people to gather some
> additional knowledge about computing.
>
> I hope to hear from you soon.

You're welcome for sure to follow official translation path
http://www.openbsd.org/translation.html and if you want to have it
translated somewhere on your local page no one will be preventing you to do
so as that will not be part of official project so it's your problem then
if it's not updated.

But really best way is to work on that "officially" on OpenBSD pages where
you will get good infrastructure for keeping that work running even in
future by other people.

> Regards,
> Anja Skrba
> [hidden email]
> http://science.**webhostinggeeks.com/<http://science.webhostinggeeks.com/>

Re: Permission to translate your page at http://www.opensmtpd.org/

Todd Alan Smith-4
You know you've reached the OpenBSD project, right? The URL you supplied
refers only to the Slackware project. Those are two completely different,
unrelated projects.

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 4:48 PM, Anja Skrba <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> I am writing to inquire regarding your web page about your FAQ where I
> have found a lot of useful information. My name is Anja and I'm currently
> studying at the Faculty of Computer Science in Belgrade.
> Here is the URL of your article: http://slackbuilds.org/faq/
>
> I would like to share it with the people from Former Yugoslav Republics:
> Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
>
> I would be grateful if you could allow me to translate your writing into
> Serbo-Croatian language, that is used in all Former Yugoslav Republics and
> to post it on my website. Hopefully, it will help our people to gather some
> additional knowledge about computing.
>
> I hope to hear from you soon.
>
> Regards,
> Anja Skrba
> [hidden email]
> http://science.**webhostinggeeks.com/<http://science.webhostinggeeks.com/>

Re: Permission to translate your page at http://www.opensmtpd.org/

Stuart Henderson-6
On 2013/06/13 11:55, Todd Alan Smith wrote:
> You know you've reached the OpenBSD project, right? The URL you supplied
> refers only to the Slackware project. Those are two completely different,
> unrelated projects.

do you really expect people wanting to use a translation of our text
for SEO purposes to go to enough trouble to get that stuff right?