Parent Handle of a Video Sub-Window

coldfire
I need to get the Window Id of the browser in case of playing a mediaplayer (vlc) as plugin OR the window id of vlc-player in case I am playing video as in normal player. The code to get the IDs (root,children,parent) depends on the location of function call XQueryTree()....I have also tried getting rootwindowID but always gives BadWindow error. I dont know where I can get the appropriate information .......I dont know whats wrong with getting parent-id of player/browser after video goes into fullscreen ....but i am not sure yet....

Is there any other way I can get the WindowId of the parent of fullscreen video window ???