Panic in latest snapshot - vr, perhaps

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Panic in latest snapshot - vr, perhaps

Mark Zimmerman
Greetings:

Sorry for not using sendbug, but I wanted to get something out quickly
while I have a moment.

Summary: I have a jetway board with two interfaces. vr0 (external) and
ral0 (wireless access point). When I boot up a laptop that uses the
wireless access point, the jetway board panics. This is repeatable.

dmesg, ifconfig, trace, ps follow...


OpenBSD 4.4-beta (GENERIC) #979: Wed Jul 16 09:40:32 MDT 2008
    [hidden email]:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC
cpu0: VIA Esther processor 1200MHz ("CentaurHauls" 686-class) 1.21 GHz
cpu0: FPU,V86,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,CMOV,PAT,CFLUSH,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,TM,SBF,SSE3,EST,TM2
cpu0: RNG AES AES-CTR SHA1 SHA256 RSA
real mem  = 1005023232 (958MB)
avail mem = 963469312 (918MB)
mainbus0 at root
bios0 at mainbus0: AT/286+ BIOS, date 01/15/08, BIOS32 rev. 0 @ 0xfa130, SMBIOS rev. 2.3 @ 0xf0000 (34 entries)
bios0: vendor Phoenix Technologies, LTD version "6.00 PG" date 01/15/2008
apm0 at bios0: Power Management spec V1.2 (slowidle)
apm0: AC on, battery charge unknown
acpi at bios0 function 0x0 not configured
pcibios0 at bios0: rev 2.1 @ 0xf0000/0xc964
pcibios0: PCI IRQ Routing Table rev 1.0 @ 0xfc890/208 (11 entries)
pcibios0: bad IRQ table checksum
pcibios0: PCI BIOS has 11 Interrupt Routing table entries
pcibios0: PCI Exclusive IRQs: 5 10 11
pcibios0: PCI Interrupt Router at 000:17:0 ("VIA VT8237 ISA" rev 0x00)
pcibios0: PCI bus #1 is the last bus
bios0: ROM list: 0xc0000/0x10000
cpu0 at mainbus0
cpu0: Enhanced SpeedStep 1200 MHz (860 mV): speeds: 1200, 1000, 800, 600, 400 MHz
pci0 at mainbus0 bus 0: configuration mode 1 (no bios)
pchb0 at pci0 dev 0 function 0 "VIA CN700 Host" rev 0x00
pchb1 at pci0 dev 0 function 1 "VIA CN700 Host" rev 0x00
pchb2 at pci0 dev 0 function 2 "VIA CN700 Host" rev 0x00
pchb3 at pci0 dev 0 function 3 "VIA PT890 Host" rev 0x00
pchb4 at pci0 dev 0 function 4 "VIA CN700 Host" rev 0x00
pchb5 at pci0 dev 0 function 7 "VIA CN700 Host" rev 0x00
ppb0 at pci0 dev 1 function 0 "VIA VT8377 AGP" rev 0x00
pci1 at ppb0 bus 1
vga1 at pci1 dev 0 function 0 "VIA S3 Unichrome PRO IGP" rev 0x01
wsdisplay0 at vga1 mux 1: console (80x25, vt100 emulation)
wsdisplay0: screen 1-5 added (80x25, vt100 emulation)
agp0 at vga1: v3, aperture at 0xe8000000, size 0x10000000
ral0 at pci0 dev 8 function 0 "Ralink RT2561S" rev 0x00: irq 11, address 00:0e:2e:b3:0a:a1
ral0: MAC/BBP RT2561C, RF RT2527
"VIA VT6306 FireWire" rev 0x80 at pci0 dev 10 function 0 not configured
pciide0 at pci0 dev 15 function 0 "VIA VT6420 SATA" rev 0x80: DMA
pciide0: using irq 11 for native-PCI interrupt
pciide1 at pci0 dev 15 function 1 "VIA VT82C571 IDE" rev 0x06: ATA133, channel 0 configured to compatibility, channel 1 configured to compatibility
pciide1: channel 0 disabled (no drives)
wd0 at pciide1 channel 1 drive 0: <ST340014A>
wd0: 16-sector PIO, LBA48, 38166MB, 78165360 sectors
wd0(pciide1:1:0): using PIO mode 4, Ultra-DMA mode 5
uhci0 at pci0 dev 16 function 0 "VIA VT83C572 USB" rev 0x81: irq 10
uhci1 at pci0 dev 16 function 1 "VIA VT83C572 USB" rev 0x81: irq 10
uhci2 at pci0 dev 16 function 2 "VIA VT83C572 USB" rev 0x81: irq 11
uhci3 at pci0 dev 16 function 3 "VIA VT83C572 USB" rev 0x81: irq 11
ehci0 at pci0 dev 16 function 4 "VIA VT6202 USB" rev 0x86: irq 5
usb0 at ehci0: USB revision 2.0
uhub0 at usb0 "VIA EHCI root hub" rev 2.00/1.00 addr 1
viapm0 at pci0 dev 17 function 0 "VIA VT8237 ISA" rev 0x00
iic0 at viapm0
spdmem0 at iic0 addr 0x50: 1GB DDR2 SDRAM non-parity PC2-4200CL5
auvia0 at pci0 dev 17 function 5 "VIA VT8233 AC97" rev 0x60: irq 5
ac97: codec id 0x56494170 (VIA Technologies <70>)
ac97: codec features headphone, 18 bit DAC, 18 bit ADC, KS Waves 3D
audio0 at auvia0
vr0 at pci0 dev 18 function 0 "VIA RhineII-2" rev 0x78: irq 10, address 00:30:18:a6:91:2e
ukphy0 at vr0 phy 1: Generic IEEE 802.3u media interface, rev. 10: OUI 0x004063, model 0x0032
usb1 at uhci0: USB revision 1.0
uhub1 at usb1 "VIA UHCI root hub" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1
usb2 at uhci1: USB revision 1.0
uhub2 at usb2 "VIA UHCI root hub" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1
usb3 at uhci2: USB revision 1.0
uhub3 at usb3 "VIA UHCI root hub" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1
usb4 at uhci3: USB revision 1.0
uhub4 at usb4 "VIA UHCI root hub" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1
isa0 at mainbus0
isadma0 at isa0
com0 at isa0 port 0x3f8/8 irq 4: ns16550a, 16 byte fifo
com0: console
com1 at isa0 port 0x2f8/8 irq 3: ns16550a, 16 byte fifo
com1: probed fifo depth: 15 bytes
pckbc0 at isa0 port 0x60/5
pckbd0 at pckbc0 (kbd slot)
pckbc0: using irq 1 for kbd slot
wskbd0 at pckbd0: console keyboard, using wsdisplay0
pmsi0 at pckbc0 (aux slot)
pckbc0: using irq 12 for aux slot
wsmouse0 at pmsi0 mux 0
pcppi0 at isa0 port 0x61
midi0 at pcppi0: <PC speaker>
spkr0 at pcppi0
lpt0 at isa0 port 0x378/4 irq 7
fins0 at isa0 port 0x4e/2
npx0 at isa0 port 0xf0/16: reported by CPUID; using exception 16
fdc0 at isa0 port 0x3f0/6 irq 6 drq 2
biomask ef65 netmask ef65 ttymask ffff
softraid0 at root
root on wd0a swap on wd0b dump on wd0b
WARNING: / was not properly unmounted

vtest$ ifconfig -a
lo0: flags=8049<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 33204
        groups: lo
        inet 127.0.0.1 netmask 0xff000000
        inet6 ::1 prefixlen 128
        inet6 fe80::1%lo0 prefixlen 64 scopeid 0x4
ral0: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
        lladdr 00:0e:2e:b3:0a:a1
        groups: wlan
        media: IEEE802.11 autoselect hostap (autoselect mode 11b hostap)
        status: active
        ieee80211: nwid jungle chan 9 bssid 00:0e:2e:b3:0a:a1 wpapsk <not displayed> wpaprotos wpa1,wpa2 wpaakms psk,802.1x wpaciphers tkip,ccmp wpagroupcipher tkip 100dBm
        inet 192.168.232.1 netmask 0xffffff00 broadcast 192.168.232.255
        inet6 fe80::20e:2eff:feb3:aa1%ral0 prefixlen 64 scopeid 0x1
vr0: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
        lladdr 00:30:18:a6:91:2e
        groups: egress
        media: Ethernet autoselect (100baseTX full-duplex)
        status: active
        inet 192.168.132.13 netmask 0xffffff00 broadcast 192.168.132.255
        inet6 fe80::230:18ff:fea6:912e%vr0 prefixlen 64 scopeid 0x2
        inet6 xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:230:18ff:fea6:912e prefixlen 64
enc0: flags=0<> mtu 1536

ddb> trace
ether_input(d18b8034,0,d78db600,0,dcd7ff44) at ether_input+0x4b
vr_rxeof(d18b8000,388312,dcd7ff2c,d06969d4) at vr_rxeof+0x12a
vr_intr(d18b8000) at vr_intr+0x1c1
Xrecurse_legacy10() at Xrecurse_legacy10+0xb1
--- interrupt ---
cpu_idle_cycle(d08bdbe0) at cpu_idle_cycle+0xf
Bad frame pointer: 0xd0955e78

ddb> ps
   PID   PPID   PGRP    UID  S       FLAGS  WAIT          COMMAND
  2164      1   2164      0  3      0x4082  ttyin         getty
  1135      1   1135      0  3      0x4082  ttyin         getty
 23757      1  23757      0  3      0x4082  ttyin         getty
 29112      1  29112      0  3      0x4082  ttyin         getty
 15026      1  15026      0  3      0x4082  ttyin         getty
  5186      1   5186      0  3      0x4082  ttyin         getty
 15074      1  15074      0  3        0x80  select        cron
 23066      1  23066      0  3        0x80  select        sshd
 18913      1  18913      0  3     0x40180  select        sendmail
 19446      1  19446      0  3       0x180  select        inetd
 22184      1  22184     77  3       0x180  poll          dhcpd
  3228  24844  24844     83  3       0x180  poll          ntpd
 24844      1  24844      0  3        0x80  poll          ntpd
 22565  19389  19389     73  2       0x180                syslogd
 19389      1  19389      0  3        0x88  netio         syslogd
    18      0      0      0  3    0x100200  bored         crypto
    17      0      0      0  3    0x100200  aiodoned      aiodoned
    16      0      0      0  3    0x100200  syncer        update
    15      0      0      0  3    0x100200  cleaner       cleaner
    14      0      0      0  3    0x100200  reaper        reaper
    13      0      0      0  3    0x100200  pgdaemon      pagedaemon
    12      0      0      0  3    0x100200  pftm          pfpurge
    11      0      0      0  3    0x100200  usbevt        usb4
    10      0      0      0  3    0x100200  usbevt        usb3
     9      0      0      0  3    0x100200  usbevt        usb2
     8      0      0      0  3    0x100200  usbevt        usb1
     7      0      0      0  3    0x100200  usbtsk        usbtask
     6      0      0      0  3    0x100200  usbevt        usb0
     5      0      0      0  3    0x100200  apmev         apm0
     4      0      0      0  3    0x100200  bored         syswq
*    3      0      0      0  7    0x100200                idle0
     2      0      0      0  3    0x100200  kmalloc       kmthread
     1      0      1      0  3      0x4080  wait          init
     0     -1      0      0  3     0x80200  scheduler     swapper
ddb>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Panic in latest snapshot - vr, perhaps

Reyk Floeter-2
hi,

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 08:28:57AM -0600, Mark Zimmerman wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> Sorry for not using sendbug, but I wanted to get something out quickly
> while I have a moment.
>

it is always better to use sendbug because it helps us to remember and
to track the bug.

> Summary: I have a jetway board with two interfaces. vr0 (external) and
> ral0 (wireless access point). When I boot up a laptop that uses the
> wireless access point, the jetway board panics. This is repeatable.
>

the strange thing is that the mbuf seems to be NULL before feeded into
ether_input_mbuf().

can you try to build a -current kernel, test it, and revert vr to the
previous version, test it again, to see if it makes a difference?

# cd /usr/src
# rm sys/dev/pci/if_vr*.?
# cvs up -r1.73 sys/dev/pci/if_vr.c
# cvs up -r1.20 sys/dev/pci/if_vrreg.h

are you using a bridge (not seen in the ifconfig output)?
are you using ipv6 before the panic?

> dmesg, ifconfig, trace, ps follow...
>
>
> OpenBSD 4.4-beta (GENERIC) #979: Wed Jul 16 09:40:32 MDT 2008
>     [hidden email]:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC
> cpu0: VIA Esther processor 1200MHz ("CentaurHauls" 686-class) 1.21 GHz
> cpu0: FPU,V86,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,CMOV,PAT,CFLUSH,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,TM,SBF,SSE3,EST,TM2
> cpu0: RNG AES AES-CTR SHA1 SHA256 RSA
> real mem  = 1005023232 (958MB)
> avail mem = 963469312 (918MB)
> mainbus0 at root
> bios0 at mainbus0: AT/286+ BIOS, date 01/15/08, BIOS32 rev. 0 @ 0xfa130, SMBIOS rev. 2.3 @ 0xf0000 (34 entries)
> bios0: vendor Phoenix Technologies, LTD version "6.00 PG" date 01/15/2008
> apm0 at bios0: Power Management spec V1.2 (slowidle)
> apm0: AC on, battery charge unknown
> acpi at bios0 function 0x0 not configured
> pcibios0 at bios0: rev 2.1 @ 0xf0000/0xc964
> pcibios0: PCI IRQ Routing Table rev 1.0 @ 0xfc890/208 (11 entries)
> pcibios0: bad IRQ table checksum
> pcibios0: PCI BIOS has 11 Interrupt Routing table entries
> pcibios0: PCI Exclusive IRQs: 5 10 11
> pcibios0: PCI Interrupt Router at 000:17:0 ("VIA VT8237 ISA" rev 0x00)
> pcibios0: PCI bus #1 is the last bus
> bios0: ROM list: 0xc0000/0x10000
> cpu0 at mainbus0
> cpu0: Enhanced SpeedStep 1200 MHz (860 mV): speeds: 1200, 1000, 800, 600, 400 MHz
> pci0 at mainbus0 bus 0: configuration mode 1 (no bios)
> pchb0 at pci0 dev 0 function 0 "VIA CN700 Host" rev 0x00
> pchb1 at pci0 dev 0 function 1 "VIA CN700 Host" rev 0x00
> pchb2 at pci0 dev 0 function 2 "VIA CN700 Host" rev 0x00
> pchb3 at pci0 dev 0 function 3 "VIA PT890 Host" rev 0x00
> pchb4 at pci0 dev 0 function 4 "VIA CN700 Host" rev 0x00
> pchb5 at pci0 dev 0 function 7 "VIA CN700 Host" rev 0x00
> ppb0 at pci0 dev 1 function 0 "VIA VT8377 AGP" rev 0x00
> pci1 at ppb0 bus 1
> vga1 at pci1 dev 0 function 0 "VIA S3 Unichrome PRO IGP" rev 0x01
> wsdisplay0 at vga1 mux 1: console (80x25, vt100 emulation)
> wsdisplay0: screen 1-5 added (80x25, vt100 emulation)
> agp0 at vga1: v3, aperture at 0xe8000000, size 0x10000000
> ral0 at pci0 dev 8 function 0 "Ralink RT2561S" rev 0x00: irq 11, address 00:0e:2e:b3:0a:a1
> ral0: MAC/BBP RT2561C, RF RT2527
> "VIA VT6306 FireWire" rev 0x80 at pci0 dev 10 function 0 not configured
> pciide0 at pci0 dev 15 function 0 "VIA VT6420 SATA" rev 0x80: DMA
> pciide0: using irq 11 for native-PCI interrupt
> pciide1 at pci0 dev 15 function 1 "VIA VT82C571 IDE" rev 0x06: ATA133, channel 0 configured to compatibility, channel 1 configured to compatibility
> pciide1: channel 0 disabled (no drives)
> wd0 at pciide1 channel 1 drive 0: <ST340014A>
> wd0: 16-sector PIO, LBA48, 38166MB, 78165360 sectors
> wd0(pciide1:1:0): using PIO mode 4, Ultra-DMA mode 5
> uhci0 at pci0 dev 16 function 0 "VIA VT83C572 USB" rev 0x81: irq 10
> uhci1 at pci0 dev 16 function 1 "VIA VT83C572 USB" rev 0x81: irq 10
> uhci2 at pci0 dev 16 function 2 "VIA VT83C572 USB" rev 0x81: irq 11
> uhci3 at pci0 dev 16 function 3 "VIA VT83C572 USB" rev 0x81: irq 11
> ehci0 at pci0 dev 16 function 4 "VIA VT6202 USB" rev 0x86: irq 5
> usb0 at ehci0: USB revision 2.0
> uhub0 at usb0 "VIA EHCI root hub" rev 2.00/1.00 addr 1
> viapm0 at pci0 dev 17 function 0 "VIA VT8237 ISA" rev 0x00
> iic0 at viapm0
> spdmem0 at iic0 addr 0x50: 1GB DDR2 SDRAM non-parity PC2-4200CL5
> auvia0 at pci0 dev 17 function 5 "VIA VT8233 AC97" rev 0x60: irq 5
> ac97: codec id 0x56494170 (VIA Technologies <70>)
> ac97: codec features headphone, 18 bit DAC, 18 bit ADC, KS Waves 3D
> audio0 at auvia0
> vr0 at pci0 dev 18 function 0 "VIA RhineII-2" rev 0x78: irq 10, address 00:30:18:a6:91:2e
> ukphy0 at vr0 phy 1: Generic IEEE 802.3u media interface, rev. 10: OUI 0x004063, model 0x0032
> usb1 at uhci0: USB revision 1.0
> uhub1 at usb1 "VIA UHCI root hub" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1
> usb2 at uhci1: USB revision 1.0
> uhub2 at usb2 "VIA UHCI root hub" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1
> usb3 at uhci2: USB revision 1.0
> uhub3 at usb3 "VIA UHCI root hub" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1
> usb4 at uhci3: USB revision 1.0
> uhub4 at usb4 "VIA UHCI root hub" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 1
> isa0 at mainbus0
> isadma0 at isa0
> com0 at isa0 port 0x3f8/8 irq 4: ns16550a, 16 byte fifo
> com0: console
> com1 at isa0 port 0x2f8/8 irq 3: ns16550a, 16 byte fifo
> com1: probed fifo depth: 15 bytes
> pckbc0 at isa0 port 0x60/5
> pckbd0 at pckbc0 (kbd slot)
> pckbc0: using irq 1 for kbd slot
> wskbd0 at pckbd0: console keyboard, using wsdisplay0
> pmsi0 at pckbc0 (aux slot)
> pckbc0: using irq 12 for aux slot
> wsmouse0 at pmsi0 mux 0
> pcppi0 at isa0 port 0x61
> midi0 at pcppi0: <PC speaker>
> spkr0 at pcppi0
> lpt0 at isa0 port 0x378/4 irq 7
> fins0 at isa0 port 0x4e/2
> npx0 at isa0 port 0xf0/16: reported by CPUID; using exception 16
> fdc0 at isa0 port 0x3f0/6 irq 6 drq 2
> biomask ef65 netmask ef65 ttymask ffff
> softraid0 at root
> root on wd0a swap on wd0b dump on wd0b
> WARNING: / was not properly unmounted
>
> vtest$ ifconfig -a
> lo0: flags=8049<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 33204
>         groups: lo
>         inet 127.0.0.1 netmask 0xff000000
>         inet6 ::1 prefixlen 128
>         inet6 fe80::1%lo0 prefixlen 64 scopeid 0x4
> ral0: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
>         lladdr 00:0e:2e:b3:0a:a1
>         groups: wlan
>         media: IEEE802.11 autoselect hostap (autoselect mode 11b hostap)
>         status: active
>         ieee80211: nwid jungle chan 9 bssid 00:0e:2e:b3:0a:a1 wpapsk <not displayed> wpaprotos wpa1,wpa2 wpaakms psk,802.1x wpaciphers tkip,ccmp wpagroupcipher tkip 100dBm
>         inet 192.168.232.1 netmask 0xffffff00 broadcast 192.168.232.255
>         inet6 fe80::20e:2eff:feb3:aa1%ral0 prefixlen 64 scopeid 0x1
> vr0: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
>         lladdr 00:30:18:a6:91:2e
>         groups: egress
>         media: Ethernet autoselect (100baseTX full-duplex)
>         status: active
>         inet 192.168.132.13 netmask 0xffffff00 broadcast 192.168.132.255
>         inet6 fe80::230:18ff:fea6:912e%vr0 prefixlen 64 scopeid 0x2
>         inet6 xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:230:18ff:fea6:912e prefixlen 64
> enc0: flags=0<> mtu 1536
>
> ddb> trace
> ether_input(d18b8034,0,d78db600,0,dcd7ff44) at ether_input+0x4b
> vr_rxeof(d18b8000,388312,dcd7ff2c,d06969d4) at vr_rxeof+0x12a
> vr_intr(d18b8000) at vr_intr+0x1c1
> Xrecurse_legacy10() at Xrecurse_legacy10+0xb1
> --- interrupt ---
> cpu_idle_cycle(d08bdbe0) at cpu_idle_cycle+0xf
> Bad frame pointer: 0xd0955e78
>
> ddb> ps
>    PID   PPID   PGRP    UID  S       FLAGS  WAIT          COMMAND
>   2164      1   2164      0  3      0x4082  ttyin         getty
>   1135      1   1135      0  3      0x4082  ttyin         getty
>  23757      1  23757      0  3      0x4082  ttyin         getty
>  29112      1  29112      0  3      0x4082  ttyin         getty
>  15026      1  15026      0  3      0x4082  ttyin         getty
>   5186      1   5186      0  3      0x4082  ttyin         getty
>  15074      1  15074      0  3        0x80  select        cron
>  23066      1  23066      0  3        0x80  select        sshd
>  18913      1  18913      0  3     0x40180  select        sendmail
>  19446      1  19446      0  3       0x180  select        inetd
>  22184      1  22184     77  3       0x180  poll          dhcpd
>   3228  24844  24844     83  3       0x180  poll          ntpd
>  24844      1  24844      0  3        0x80  poll          ntpd
>  22565  19389  19389     73  2       0x180                syslogd
>  19389      1  19389      0  3        0x88  netio         syslogd
>     18      0      0      0  3    0x100200  bored         crypto
>     17      0      0      0  3    0x100200  aiodoned      aiodoned
>     16      0      0      0  3    0x100200  syncer        update
>     15      0      0      0  3    0x100200  cleaner       cleaner
>     14      0      0      0  3    0x100200  reaper        reaper
>     13      0      0      0  3    0x100200  pgdaemon      pagedaemon
>     12      0      0      0  3    0x100200  pftm          pfpurge
>     11      0      0      0  3    0x100200  usbevt        usb4
>     10      0      0      0  3    0x100200  usbevt        usb3
>      9      0      0      0  3    0x100200  usbevt        usb2
>      8      0      0      0  3    0x100200  usbevt        usb1
>      7      0      0      0  3    0x100200  usbtsk        usbtask
>      6      0      0      0  3    0x100200  usbevt        usb0
>      5      0      0      0  3    0x100200  apmev         apm0
>      4      0      0      0  3    0x100200  bored         syswq
> *    3      0      0      0  7    0x100200                idle0
>      2      0      0      0  3    0x100200  kmalloc       kmthread
>      1      0      1      0  3      0x4080  wait          init
>      0     -1      0      0  3     0x80200  scheduler     swapper
> ddb>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Panic in latest snapshot - vr, perhaps

Mark Zimmerman
On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 09:51:10AM +0200, Reyk Floeter wrote:

> hi,
>
> On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 08:28:57AM -0600, Mark Zimmerman wrote:
> > Greetings:
> >
> > Sorry for not using sendbug, but I wanted to get something out quickly
> > while I have a moment.
> >
>
> it is always better to use sendbug because it helps us to remember and
> to track the bug.
>

You are right, of course. Bug ID is system/5881