Packages missing

Alessandro Ricci
It appears that at least two binary packages are missing.
I'm talking about games/nblood and games/eduke32.
pkg_info displays nothing; I'm running a recent snapshot, amd64.
I checked cdn.openbsd.org and a few other mirrors, inside packages/
and packages-stable/ under different archs (amd64, i386) and they
aren't there.
Ports are present, are discussed in mailing lists, are also listed at
www.openports.pl.
Am I wrong?
Could be other packages missing?
Thanks.

Alessandro

Re: Packages missing

Jonathan Gray-11
On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 09:25:43AM +0100, Alessandro Ricci wrote:

> It appears that at least two binary packages are missing.
> I'm talking about games/nblood and games/eduke32.
> pkg_info displays nothing; I'm running a recent snapshot, amd64.
> I checked cdn.openbsd.org and a few other mirrors, inside packages/
> and packages-stable/ under different archs (amd64, i386) and they
> aren't there.
> Ports are present, are discussed in mailing lists, are also listed at
> www.openports.pl.
> Am I wrong?
> Could be other packages missing?
> Thanks.

packages for eduke32 and nblood are not on mirrors as the ports both have

PERMIT_PACKAGE =    "BUILD engine license is not compatible with GPLv2."

Re: Packages missing

Alessandro Ricci
On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 9:43 AM Jonathan Gray <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 09:25:43AM +0100, Alessandro Ricci wrote:
> > It appears that at least two binary packages are missing.
> > I'm talking about games/nblood and games/eduke32.
> > pkg_info displays nothing; I'm running a recent snapshot, amd64.
> > I checked cdn.openbsd.org and a few other mirrors, inside packages/
> > and packages-stable/ under different archs (amd64, i386) and they
> > aren't there.
> > Ports are present, are discussed in mailing lists, are also listed at
> > www.openports.pl.
> > Am I wrong?
> > Could be other packages missing?
> > Thanks.
>
> packages for eduke32 and nblood are not on mirrors as the ports both have
>
> PERMIT_PACKAGE =    "BUILD engine license is not compatible with GPLv2."

I completely missed this, as explained in bsd.port.mk(5) all I have to
do is check Makefile.
Sorry for the noise.