PROMOTION DRAW RESULTS [REF. NUMBER: TCC/0204/ESP/971]

PROMOTION DRAW RESULTS [REF. NUMBER: TCC/0204/ESP/971]

EURO MILLIONES LOTTERY BOARD-4
                                 EURO MILLIONES LOTTERY BOARD.

REF. NUMBER: TCC/0204/ESP/971
BATCH NUMBER: 2010/BTH/30046
EMAIL: [hidden email]

Dear Email Client,

This is to notify you that your email address shown above has won the EURO MILLIONES LOTTERY
Online Computer ballot draw that was hosted in Madrid Spain. You have been awarded the prize
of 815,000 (EIGHT HUNDREDAND FIFTEEN THOUSAND EUROS) with the Winning information listed above.

If you are the accredited owner of this email address [ [hidden email] ], please contact the appointed agent
company (GLOBAL GESTORES S. A) with the below requirements including the winning datas above.

1. Fulnames
2. Telephone number
3. Mobile number
4. Fax number
5. Country

GLOBAL GESTORES S. A.
MR. FERNAND CORTES (claim officer)
TEL: +34 672-892-907
FAX: +34 911-820-312
Email: [hidden email] or [hidden email]

All information will be strictly verified by your agent before payment will be carried out.
Congratulations once again from our board of Directors.

Mrs. Angela De La Costa
EURO MILLIONES BOARD.
Madrid,  20th March. 2010.

This email is confidential and is intended solely for the person or Entity that own this
email address [ [hidden email]  ]. If you have received this message in error, we inform you that the
content in it is reserved and unauthorized use is prohibited by law, therefore, please
notify us by e-mail.