PF tutorials at UKUUG-spring2006 and SANE2006

PF tutorials at UKUUG-spring2006 and SANE2006

Peter N. M. Hansteen
For the upcoming events page, it migth be worth mentioning that the
UKUUG 2006 Spring conference in Durham, UK March 22-23 2006
(http://www.ukuug.org/events/spring2006/) and SANE2006
(http://www.sane.nl/sane2006/) in Delft, Holland May 15-19 2006 both
will feature at least some OpenBSD content in the form of slightly
evolved versions of my PF tutorial (http://www.bgnett.no/~peter/pf/).

The programs for the conferences have not been published yet, but as far
as I can tell UKUUG are scheduled to publish theirs on January 16th, and
SANE will publish theirs as soon as it's done.

There is a chance I'll be haunting other conferences too, but the
details have not been finalized yet.

http://www.blug.linux.no/rfc1149/ http://www.datadok.no/ http://www.nuug.no/