PF: route-to round-robin using single interface?

PF: route-to round-robin using single interface?

julf
Hi!

I have a small network, connected by 2 ADSL connections, and
want to load-share the connections. All examples of route-to
round-robin that I have seen have used 2 separate interfaces,
but as both my ADSL modems are on the same "no-mans-land"
network, I have been (so far unsuccessfully) trying to do
something like this:

pass in on $int_if from $int_net \
      route-to { ($ext_if $isp1_gw), ($ext_if $isp2_gw) } \
      round-robin sticky-address

Is that supposed to work, or does route-to round-robin only
work with 2 separate interfaces?

Appreciate any input...

        Julf

Re: PF: route-to round-robin using single interface?

julf
Just confirming that after fixing non-OpenBSD-related
issues, round-robin works just fine even with only one
interface.

        Julf