PATCH: Add D-Bus support to gajim

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

PATCH: Add D-Bus support to gajim

Simon Kuhnle
Hi,

I attached a small patch to add D-Bus support to gajim.

I added "Xau Xdmcp expat" because lib-depends-check said so
(it even does so, when dbus-python is not enabled), I don't know if
that's ok.

I tested some gajim-remote commands and they worked for me (i386).

Please comment and test. Thanks.

--
simon

gajim.diff (1K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: PATCH: Add D-Bus support to gajim

viq .
On 09/04/07, Simon Kuhnle <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I attached a small patch to add D-Bus support to gajim.
>
> I added "Xau Xdmcp expat" because lib-depends-check said so
> (it even does so, when dbus-python is not enabled), I don't know if
> that's ok.
>
> I tested some gajim-remote commands and they worked for me (i386).
>
> Please comment and test. Thanks.

Barring initial problems with starting dbus and gajim not wanting to
start without me fixing that first, it seems to work fine, I was able
to change status, hide roster, and do things like that using
gajim-remote now.

> --
> simon
>
>


--
viq

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: PATCH: Add D-Bus support to gajim

Simon Kuhnle
In reply to this post by Simon Kuhnle
Nobody else using it?

--
simon

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: PATCH: Add D-Bus support to gajim

Denis Sukhonin
Simon Kuhnle wrote:
> Nobody else using it?
>
>  
maybe better to create new flavor?
i don't know why i must use dbus. :)


signature.asc (258 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: PATCH: Add D-Bus support to gajim

Simon Kuhnle
On Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 01:10:17AM +0400, Denis Sukhonin wrote:
> Simon Kuhnle wrote:
> > Nobody else using it?
> >
> >  
> maybe better to create new flavor?
> i don't know why i must use dbus. :)

Too late. It's already commited :)

--
simon