Options DDB/DIAGNOSTIC

Amit Kulkarni-5
Hello,

There is a bunch of code which is always on, but ifdef'd DDB/DIAGNOSTIC.
Those options have been turned on forever in GENERIC. Any interest in
removing code like this? The ifdef/endif DIAGNOSTIC will just be removed
by unifdef...

If there is any interest, I will go file by file and send diffs.

Thanks

#ifdef DIAGNOSTIC
..
//code to be kept
..
#else
..
//code to remove
..
#endif

Re: Options DDB/DIAGNOSTIC

Jonathan Gray-11
On Tue, Apr 05, 2016 at 08:02:51AM -0500, Amit Kulkarni wrote:
> Hello,
>
> There is a bunch of code which is always on, but ifdef'd DDB/DIAGNOSTIC.
> Those options have been turned on forever in GENERIC. Any interest in
> removing code like this? The ifdef/endif DIAGNOSTIC will just be removed
> by unifdef...

ramdisks are not built with DDB or DIAGNOSTIC the tests need to stay.