Openbsdstore.com - offline or powered off?

Openbsdstore.com - offline or powered off?

Ruslanas Gžibovskis
hi all,

sorry for spam, but do you know if openbsdstore.com is powered off or just
on maintenance or accident?

thanks

Re: Openbsdstore.com - offline or powered off?

Maurice McCarthy-3
I think it has been reported here on misc that it no longer exists,
not since physical CDroms have been discontinued.

Re: Openbsdstore.com - offline or powered off?

Ruslanas Gžibovskis
ok, cause I found it on openbsd.org/tshirt or shth like that.

is there a way, how to get openbsd tshirts, or just get it on aliexpress
with images of openbsd?

thanks?

On Sat, 27 Jun 2020, 14:08 Maurice McCarthy, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I think it has been reported here on misc that it no longer exists,
> not since physical CDroms have been discontinued.

Re: Openbsdstore.com - offline or powered off?

Thomas Bohl-3
Am 27.06.2020 um 13:32 schrieb Ruslanas Gžibovskis:
> ok, cause I found it on openbsd.org/tshirt or shth like that.
>
> is there a way, how to get openbsd tshirts, or just get it on aliexpress
> with images of openbsd?

I don't know why https://www.openbsdstore.com/ is offline at the moment,
but it is a redirect to https://teespring.com/stores/openbsd which is up
and running. If you buy here profits will go to the artists.

Re: Openbsdstore.com - offline or powered off?

Peter Nicolai Mathias Hansteen

> 27. jun. 2020 kl. 13:32 skrev Ruslanas Gžibovskis <[hidden email]>:
>
> ok, cause I found it on openbsd.org/tshirt or shth like that.
>
> is there a way, how to get openbsd tshirts, or just get it on aliexpress
> with images of openbsd?

There is such a thing as https://teespring.com/stores/openbsd <https://teespring.com/stores/openbsd>, IIRC run by an OpenBSD developer.

- P

Re: Openbsdstore.com - offline or powered off?

Ruslanas Gžibovskis
thank you

On Sat, 27 Jun 2020, 16:50 Thomas Bohl, <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Am 27.06.2020 um 13:32 schrieb Ruslanas Gžibovskis:
> > ok, cause I found it on openbsd.org/tshirt or shth like that.
> >
> > is there a way, how to get openbsd tshirts, or just get it on aliexpress
> > with images of openbsd?
>
> I don't know why https://www.openbsdstore.com/ is offline at the moment,
> but it is a redirect to https://teespring.com/stores/openbsd which is up
> and running. If you buy here profits will go to the artists.

Re: Openbsdstore.com - offline or powered off?

Greg Thomas-2
I just got my wireframe Puffy yesterday!