Openbsd comparatives

Carlos A. Garcia G.
hi anyone know about openbsd vs other i have to show this information to
be ablo to use openbsd in our networks

Re: Openbsd comparatives

StrongBad
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_operating_systems
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_BSD_operating_systems

--
Jack J. Woehr
Director of Development
303-443-7000 ext. 527

Re: Openbsd comparatives

Bob DeBolt
On Monday 27 November 2006 10:43 am, you wrote:

> hi anyone know about openbsd vs other i have to show this information to
> be ablo to use openbsd in our networks

Are there any speific issues you are addressing, i.e. Traffic managment,
Desktop??

Bob D

Re: Openbsd comparatives

Carlos A. Garcia G.-2
For using as Server, the people at the ofice want me to give information
why using Obsd besides linux i want to use obsd.
Mail, Web, FW, Proxy-Caching, DNS

Bob DeBolt escribis:

> On Monday 27 November 2006 10:43 am, you wrote:
>

>> hi anyone know about openbsd vs other i have to show this information to
>> be ablo to use openbsd in our networks
>>

> Are there any speific issues you are addressing, i.e. Traffic managment,
> Desktop??
>
> Bob D

Re: Openbsd comparatives

Darrin Chandler
Carlos A. Garcia G. wrote:
> For using as Server, the people at the ofice want me to give information
> why using Obsd besides linux i want to use obsd.
> Mail, Web, FW, Proxy-Caching, DNS

Why *do* you want to use OpenBSD instead of Linux? If you do not have
some reasons of your own then it's hard to help you convince people at
your office.

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD Users Group
[hidden email]   |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/