OpenVPN Help

leroy jordan
Hi, All

I am useing openbsd 6.2 release, as an server production. My network is
split with vlan into int_ and ext_ . However, I'm not sure which way to
run  the VPN in a virtual machine or configure it on the int_ or ext_ so
that all the traffic from the int_ side is encrypted tun when it hit HTTPS
or TLS. I'm also using desktop environment this is the reason for the
needed outgoing under VPN.

Thanks LeRoy Jordan

Re: OpenVPN Help

Michael Hekeler
On Sun, Jan 07, 2018 at 01:31:02PM -0500, leroy jordan wrote:
> Hi, All
>
> I am useing openbsd 6.2 release, as an server production. My network is
> split with vlan into int_ and ext_ . However, I'm not sure which way to
> run  the VPN in a virtual machine or configure it on the int_ or ext_ so
> that all the traffic from the int_ side is encrypted tun when it hit HTTPS
> or TLS. I'm also using desktop environment this is the reason for the
> needed outgoing under VPN.

Hi leroy,

my own expirience with this list is that you will receive very good
answers and tips from experienced people. ...but only if you try to ask
good questions.

With "good questions" I mean for example writing about what you want to
do, what you have done by now, what is not working, giing filenames,
errormessages, logfiles...

 and of course asking a question ;-)