OpenSSH Server

Incomex
3.8 on sparc64.
How do I determine if OpenSSH is installed on my box? (command line only, no
X11),
and whether it's a server versus a client?  I'm getting to the stage where I
need to
be able to log into my server remotely.

thanks

Re: OpenSSH Server

Lukasz Sztachanski
On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 02:56:30AM -0600, David B. wrote:
> 3.8 on sparc64.
> How do I determine if OpenSSH is installed on my box? (command line only,
> no X11),
find /usr/{bin,sbin} -name ssh\* ?
> and whether it's a server versus a client?  I'm getting to the stage where
> I need to
> be able to log into my server remotely.

openssh is in baseXX.tgz.

                                - Lukasz Sztachanski

--
0x058B7133 // 16AB 4EBC 29DA D92D 8DBE  BC01 FC91 9EF7 058B 7133
http://entropy.pl

Re: OpenSSH Server

Patsy
http://www.openssh.com/openbsd.html

Basically it is installed, client and server.

Take a peek in /etc/rc.conf to find 'sshd_flags' to see if sshd (the
server) starts when you boot.

Patsy