[OpenCV] Compilation error

Benjamin GUILLER
Hello world,

I am trying to install OpenCV library onto my laptop for making
a robot running on OpenBSD.

I need to install OpenCV library, so I've read the OpenCV's manual,
I've downloaded sources using svn, and I've prepared compilation
with cmake.

The compilation stops when it tries to link .o files using the dl library.

Here is the error :

Linking CXX shared library ../../lib/libcxcore.so
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ldl
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake[2]: *** [lib/libcxcore.so.2.1] Error 1
gmake[1]: *** [src/cxcore/CMakeFiles/cxcore.dir/all] Error 2
gmake: *** [all] Error 2

Regards

Re: [OpenCV] Compilation error

Ted Unangst-2
There is no dl library.  Remove references to it.