OpenBSD website "greek mirror"

Miltiadis Koutsokeras
Hello everyone,

Just today I encountered this on a Google search

IPv4: 88.198.62.38

It looks exactly like a snapshot of the official OpenBSD website,
back from 2009. Is this website in any way officially related to
OpenBSD?

Thanks in advance for your time,
Miltos

Re: OpenBSD website "greek mirror"

Nick Holland
On 10/09/13 13:09, Miltiadis Koutsokeras wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Just today I encountered this on a Google search

> IPv4: 88.198.62.38
>
> It looks exactly like a snapshot of the official OpenBSD website,
> back from 2009. Is this website in any way officially related to
> OpenBSD?

No.
It probably was a mirror at one point on a domain they purchased for
honorable reasons, then lost interest in, but not part of the OpenBSD
project.

Nick.