OpenBSD users.

Re: OpenBSD users.

Isak Lyberth
Sendt fra min iPod

Den 19/07/2010 kl. 19.12 skrev Leonardo Carneiro - Veltec
<[hidden email]>:

> On 07/17/2010 08:07 PM, Mateusz Gierblinski wrote:
>> Hi misc@
>>
>> I'm just wondering. Where are you OpenBSD users from?
>>
>> I'm from Belgium, anyone else?
>>
>> Take care

Denmark, originally from Nuuk Greenland

Re: OpenBSD *lusers*

Jacob Yocom-Piatt-2
since when is this mailing list a fucking twitter feed? from under what
rock on the planet stupid did this thread crawl?

Re: OpenBSD users.

Devin Ceartas-2
On 07/17/2010 08:07 PM, Mateusz Gierblinski wrote:
> Hi misc@
>
> I'm just wondering. Where are you OpenBSD users from?
>
> I'm from Belgium, anyone else?
>
> Take care

Chapel Hill, NC, USA

Re: OpenBSD users

Christopher Zimmermann
On 07/19/10 19:57, Noah Pugsley wrote:

> Mateusz Gierblinski wrote:
>> Hi misc@
>>
>> I'm just wondering. Where are you OpenBSD users from?
>>
>> I'm from Belgium, anyone else?
>>
>> Take care
>>
> Central Oregon, USSA.

Tuebingen, germany.

Re: OpenBSD users

Shiu Lam-2
Shiu Lam
San Josi, Costa Rica

CPB

Re: OpenBSD users.

CPB
Right now I wander back and forth between Austin, TX and Guatemala City,
Guatemala

Re: OpenBSD users.

Bryan Brake
Austin, TX, formerly in San Diego

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 11:11, Chris Bennett
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Right now I wander back and forth between Austin, TX and Guatemala City,
> Guatemala

Re: OpenBSD users.

aaron.lewis1989 (Bugzilla)
Aaron Lewis , TsingDao , China.

Re: OpenBSD users.

Limaunion
On 07/17/2010 08:07 PM, Mateusz Gierblinski wrote:
> Hi misc@
>
> I'm just wondering. Where are you OpenBSD users from?
>
> I'm from Belgium, anyone else?
>
> Take care

Buenos Aires, Argentina, South America.

Re: OpenBSD users.

Nenhum_de_Nos-2
On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 21:25:24 -0300
Limaunion <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 07/17/2010 08:07 PM, Mateusz Gierblinski wrote:
> > Hi misc@
> >
> > I'm just wondering. Where are you OpenBSD users from?
> >
> > I'm from Belgium, anyone else?
> >
> > Take care
> >

> Buenos Aires, Argentina, South America.

Joco Pessoa, Paramba - Brazil, South America.

matheus

--
We will call you cygnus,
The God of balance you shall be

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Re: OpenBSD users.

Nenhum_de_Nos-2
On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 21:55:56 -0300
Nenhum_de_Nos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 21:25:24 -0300
> Limaunion <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > On 07/17/2010 08:07 PM, Mateusz Gierblinski wrote:
> > > Hi misc@
> > >
> > > I'm just wondering. Where are you OpenBSD users from?
> > >
> > > I'm from Belgium, anyone else?
> > >
> > > Take care
> > >

> > Buenos Aires, Argentina, South America.
>
> Joco Pessoa, Paramba - Brazil, South America.
>
> matheus

damn locales (and relatives :)

Joao Pessoa, Paraiba - Brazil, South America.

matheus

--
We will call you cygnus,
The God of balance you shall be

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Re: OpenBSD users.

riwanlky@mcojaya.com
Riwan, Jakarta, Indonesia

Mateusz Gierblinski wrote:
> Hi misc@
>
> I'm just wondering. Where are you OpenBSD users from?
>
> I'm from Belgium, anyone else?
>
> Take care

Re: OpenBSD users.

Luis F Urrea
Central America

San JosC), Costa Rica

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 1:43 AM, riwanlky <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Riwan, Jakarta, Indonesia
>

> Mateusz Gierblinski wrote:
>
>> Hi misc@
>>
>> I'm just wondering. Where are you OpenBSD users from?
>>
>> I'm from Belgium, anyone else?
>>
>> Take care

Re: OpenBSD users.

Rosen Iliev-2
San Jose, Costa Rica

Rosen

Luis F Urrea wrote, On 7/21/2010 12:05 PM:

> Central America
>
> San JosC), Costa Rica
>
> On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 1:43 AM, riwanlky<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>

>> Riwan, Jakarta, Indonesia
>>

>> Mateusz Gierblinski wrote:
>>

>>> Hi misc@
>>>
>>> I'm just wondering. Where are you OpenBSD users from?
>>>
>>> I'm from Belgium, anyone else?
>>>
>>> Take care

Re: OpenBSD users.

Saulo Bozzi
Amirica do Sul - BraSil.

Regards,

Bye.

2010/7/21 Rosen Iliev <[hidden email]>:

> San Jose, Costa Rica
>
> Rosen
>
> Luis F Urrea wrote, On 7/21/2010 12:05 PM:
>>
>> Central America
>>
>> San JosC), Costa Rica
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 1:43 AM, riwanlky<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>>

>>> Riwan, Jakarta, Indonesia

Re: OpenBSD users.

Kyle Drake
Portland, Oregon (United States)

-Kyle

Re: OpenBSD users.

Jeff Ross
Well, shoot...just in case...

Cheyenne, WY, USA  and I'm looking for a backup systems administrator,
located with an hour or so of Cheyenne.  That would include a lot of the
northern front range in Colorado and the Laramie, WY area.

Yes, a lot of the work can be done remotely but the parts that can't are
important enough that you need not reply if you aren't relatively close.

Jeff Ross

Re: OpenBSD users.

kalle-14
Fjugesta - Sweden :)

Re: OpenBSD users.

Mark Romer
Maryland, right between DC and Baltimore.

Mark

> Fjugesta - Sweden :)

Re: OpenBSD users.

Gilles Chehade-5
On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 03:48:58PM -0400, Mark Romer wrote:
> Maryland, right between DC and Baltimore.
>
> Mark
>
> On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 3:37 PM, kalle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Fjugesta - Sweden :)

will it ever end ?

--
Gilles Chehade