OpenBSD users.

Mateusz Gierblinski
Hi misc@

I'm just wondering. Where are you OpenBSD users from?

I'm from Belgium, anyone else?

Take care

Re: OpenBSD users.

Floor Terra
On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 1:07 AM, Mateusz Gierblinski
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi misc@
>
> I'm just wondering. Where are you OpenBSD users from?

For the developers just "pkg_add openbsd-developers".
There is no equivalent openbsd-users package. Are you creating one?

Floor

--
Floor Terra <[hidden email]>
www: http://brobding.mine.nu/

Re: OpenBSD users.

bitfrost
2010/7/17 Mateusz Gierblinski <[hidden email]>

> Hi misc@
>
> I'm just wondering. Where are you OpenBSD users from?
>
> I'm from Belgium, anyone else?
>
> Take care

Ecuador :) Rare race of South America

--
Atentamente

Andris Genovez Tobar / Sistemas
Elastix ECE - Linux  LPI-1 - Novell CLA - Apple ACMT
http://www.cspmsa.com
[hidden email]

Jabber:      [hidden email]
Comunidad: http://www.crice.org

Re: OpenBSD users.

Frank Bax
Mateusz Gierblinski wrote:
> Hi misc@
>
> I'm just wondering. Where are you OpenBSD users from?
>
> I'm from Belgium, anyone else?
>
> Take care

There is an OpenBSD user in every country on this planet.

Re: OpenBSD users.

marellibsd marellibsd
From Serbia

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 3:35 AM, Frank Bax <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Mateusz Gierblinski wrote:
>
>> Hi misc@
>>
>> I'm just wondering. Where are you OpenBSD users from?
>>
>> I'm from Belgium, anyone else?
>>
>> Take care
>>

> There is an OpenBSD user in every country on this planet.

Re: OpenBSD users.

VICTOR TARABOLA CORTIANO
Brazil!

Re: OpenBSD users.

Hermes Ojeda Ruiz
Mixico

Hermes Ojeda Ruiz

Re: OpenBSD users.

Dmitrij D. Czarkoff-2
Moscow/Russia

Dmitrij D. Czarkoff

Re: OpenBSD users.

Alvaro Pereira-2
Calgary

Alvaro

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 14:13, Dmitrij D. Czarkoff <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Moscow/Russia

> Dmitrij D. Czarkoff

Re: OpenBSD users.

Peter Nicolai Mathias Hansteen
Mateusz Gierblinski <[hidden email]> writes:

> I'm just wondering. Where are you OpenBSD users from?

Bergen, Norway

- P

Re: OpenBSD users.

fuzzyping
On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 01:07:12AM +0200, Mateusz Gierblinski wrote:

> I'm just wondering. Where are you OpenBSD users from?

Your mom's bedroom.

-J.

Re: OpenBSD users.

Alexander Schrijver
On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 01:07:12AM +0200, Mateusz Gierblinski wrote:
> I'm just wondering. Where are you OpenBSD users from?

The Netherlands!

Re: OpenBSD users.

Jona Joachim-6
On 2010-07-17, Mateusz Gierblinski <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi misc@
>
> I'm just wondering. Where are you OpenBSD users from?
>
> I'm from Belgium, anyone else?

Are you aware that by sending such useless mails you are transforming
energy and contributing to global warming?

Best regards,
Jona

--
Worse is better
    Richard P. Gabriel

Re: OpenBSD users.

Bryan Steele-2
Jona Joachim wrote:
> Are you aware that by sending such useless mails you are transforming
> energy and contributing to global warming?

Oh, well in that case, hello, come here often? ;-)

...Canada, btw.

-Bryan.

Re: OpenBSD users.

Sergey Bronnikov
Russia/Sergiev Posad

sergeyb@

Re: OpenBSD users.

Scott Learmonth-3
This really is polluting the list...

But Victoria Canada.

Sent from my iPhone

On 2010-07-18, at 10:18 PM, Sergey Bronnikov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Russia/Sergiev Posad

> sergeyb@

Re: OpenBSD users.

Siju George
On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 4:37 AM, Mateusz Gierblinski
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi misc@
>
> I'm just wondering. Where are you OpenBSD users from?

Kochi, Kerala, India

--Siju

Re: OpenBSD users.

Leonardo Carneiro - Veltec
On 07/17/2010 08:07 PM, Mateusz Gierblinski wrote:
> Hi misc@
>
> I'm just wondering. Where are you OpenBSD users from?
>
> I'm from Belgium, anyone else?
>
> Take care

Londrina - Parana - Brazil

Re: OpenBSD users

Noah Pugsley
Mateusz Gierblinski wrote:
> Hi misc@
>
> I'm just wondering. Where are you OpenBSD users from?
>
> I'm from Belgium, anyone else?
>
> Take care

Central Oregon, USSA.

Re: OpenBSD users

Grumpy-3
> >Hi misc@
> >
> >I'm just wondering. Where are you OpenBSD users from?
> >
> >I'm from Belgium, anyone else?

Senzeni Na, Mars.

123