OpenBSD on ia64

Eduardo Alvarenga
Any news regarding OpenBSD on Itanium processors?

Eduardo Alvarenga

Re: OpenBSD on ia64

Travers Buda-2
* Eduardo Alvarenga <[hidden email]> [2007-12-20 17:13:06]:

> Any news regarding OpenBSD on Itanium processors?
>

> Regards,
>
> --
> Eduardo Alvarenga

Nobody has any hardware that's small enough and does not consume a
great deal of power.  I had a pair of Dell 7150's, and now I have
several itanium processor paper weights.

Travers Buda

Re: OpenBSD on ia64

Diana Eichert
I'm gonna top post 'cause I don't care about the list nazi's.

David Gwynne AKA loki received some itanic h/w after he indicated he
wanted to work on an itanic port.  I'm sure he'll post something here,
eventually.

diana

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007, Travers Buda wrote:

> * Eduardo Alvarenga <[hidden email]> [2007-12-20 17:13:06]:
>
>> Any news regarding OpenBSD on Itanium processors?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> --
>> Eduardo Alvarenga
>
> Nobody has any hardware that's small enough and does not consume a
> great deal of power.  I had a pair of Dell 7150's, and now I have
> several itanium processor paper weights.

> Travers Buda

Re: OpenBSD on ia64

Travers Buda-2
I just hope it gets imported as itanic, and not itanium or ia64.

* Diana Eichert <[hidden email]> [2007-12-20 15:12:52]:

Travers Buda

Re: OpenBSD on ia64

Marco Peereboom
I have some boxes at wok that we can throw at this but it'll go at dlg's
pace and priority.  I'll help time permitting.

On Thu, Dec 20, 2007 at 03:12:52PM -0700, Diana Eichert wrote:

> I'm gonna top post 'cause I don't care about the list nazi's.
>
> David Gwynne AKA loki received some itanic h/w after he indicated he wanted
> to work on an itanic port.  I'm sure he'll post something here, eventually.
>
> diana
>
> On Thu, 20 Dec 2007, Travers Buda wrote:
>
>> * Eduardo Alvarenga <[hidden email]> [2007-12-20 17:13:06]:
>>
>>> Any news regarding OpenBSD on Itanium processors?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> --
>>> Eduardo Alvarenga
>>
>> Nobody has any hardware that's small enough and does not consume a
>> great deal of power.  I had a pair of Dell 7150's, and now I have
>> several itanium processor paper weights.

>> Travers Buda

Re: OpenBSD on ia64

Theo de Raadt
> David Gwynne AKA loki received some itanic h/w after he indicated he
> wanted to work on an itanic port.  I'm sure he'll post something here,
> eventually.

No, that hardware is still in England.