OpenBSD nfsv4 test system

Rick Macklem-3
fyi, I've put up a current version of my NFSv4 client/server stuff on the
anonymous ftp site. It includes the "implied clientid" change in the server
and an assortment of fixes on the client, including a way to test how
a server behaves when the client responses NFS_OK to CBRecall, but doesn't
Delegreturn it.

To simplify setup for testing, I've included a couple of CD images that
are slightly modified OpenBSD3.8 install disks for i386, with the NFSv4
stuff set up in it. (Takes about 10minutes to install on a generic i386.)
(There are also the usual source tarballs, etc.)

Good luck with it, if you choose to try it, rick