OpenBSD installation CD does not boot

stefan.sonnenberg-carstens
Hardware is a HP Compaq nx8220 Notebook.
The install cd hangs right after scanning the usb2 controllers.
No change in BIOS does change the behaviour.

MfG,
Stefan Sonnenberg-Carstens
NRW.BANK
IT-Handel
Department: 101-79310
Herzogstra_e 15
D - 40217 D|sseldorf
Tel.: +49211 826  3211
EMail: [hidden email]

This message is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, we kindly ask you to  please inform the sender. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying hereof is prohibited. This message serves for information purposes only and shall not have any legally binding effect. Given that e-mails can easily be subject to manipulation, we can not accept any liability for the content provided.

Re: OpenBSD installation CD does not boot

Federico Schwindt-2
boot -c
at UKC> prompt write verbose and quit
what are the last 10 lines it prints?