OpenBSD in abuse.rfc-ignorant.org

Gianluca D'Auri Muscelli-3
blacklist_zone domain status Submitted Added Rejected Removed
abuse openbsd.org Listed Sep 8, 2005 6:48 EDT Sep 8, 2005 6:49 EDT Never
Never

Why this?

--
Gianluca D'Auri Muscelli
<[hidden email]>

Re: OpenBSD in abuse.rfc-ignorant.org

matteo filippetto
2011/5/16 Gianluca D'Auri Muscelli <[hidden email]>:
> blacklist_zone B domain B status B Submitted B  B  B  Added B  Rejected B
B  B  B Removed
> abuse B  openbsd.org B  B  Listed B Sep 8, 2005 6:48 EDT B  B Sep 8, 2005
6:49 EDT B  B Never
> Never
>
> Why this?

http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/policy-abuse.php

best regards

--
Matteo Filippetto
http://op83.blogspot.com

Re: OpenBSD in abuse.rfc-ignorant.org

Kevin Chadwick-2
On Mon, 16 May 2011 16:03:26 +0200
matteo filippetto wrote:

> > Why this?
>

> http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/policy-abuse.php
>
> best regards

Defining the address seems a bit stupid to me, like they know the best
way that you want to work things in all cases. I guess you can accept
the mail and spam trap it and still be compliant.