OpenBSD hoodies

Karel Kulhavy
I remember I saw OpenBSD hoodies somewhere but I can't find it here:
http://openbsd.org/orders.html

Do they still exist?

CL<

Re: OpenBSD hoodies

Stuart Henderson
On 2006/11/10 15:39, Karel Kulhavy wrote:
> I remember I saw OpenBSD hoodies somewhere but I can't find it here:
> http://openbsd.org/orders.html
>
> Do they still exist?

https://kd85.com/notforsale.html

Re: OpenBSD hoodies

Sevan / Venture37
Karel Kulhavy wrote:
>I remember I saw OpenBSD hoodies somewhere but I can't find it here:
>http://openbsd.org/orders.html
>
>Do they still exist?
>
>CL<

Check out kd85.com

Sevan / Venture37
--
"The truth, the half-truth, and nothing like the truth." - Mark Brandon Read

Re: OpenBSD hoodies

beranger5ca (Bugzilla)
> https://kd85.com/notforsale.html

Any place to see pics with items like: sweater, fleece, badge, t-shirt?

Also, for people who have bought from CafePress and the like: it's important
to know "what means" XL, XXL, or any size for the particular maker used, as
they usually vary.

Thx,
B&#233;ranger
http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: OpenBSD hoodies

Sam Fourman Jr.
ok I would REALLY like a hoodie, but a Sweater would be even better,
even if the price tag was some $65 i would still buy it.

Sam Fourman Jr.

On 11/10/06, Radu-Cristian FOTESCU <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > https://kd85.com/notforsale.html
>
> Any place to see pics with items like: sweater, fleece, badge, t-shirt?
>
> Also, for people who have bought from CafePress and the like: it's important
> to know "what means" XL, XXL, or any size for the particular maker used, as
> they usually vary.
>
> Thx,
> B&#233;ranger
> http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: OpenBSD hoodies

Damian Wiest
On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 10:17:09AM -0600, Sam Fourman Jr. wrote:

> ok I would REALLY like a hoodie, but a Sweater would be even better,
> even if the price tag was some $65 i would still buy it.
>
> Sam Fourman Jr.
>
> On 11/10/06, Radu-Cristian FOTESCU <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >> https://kd85.com/notforsale.html
> >
> >Any place to see pics with items like: sweater, fleece, badge, t-shirt?
> >
> >Also, for people who have bought from CafePress and the like: it's
> >important
> >to know "what means" XL, XXL, or any size for the particular maker used, as
> >they usually vary.
> >
> >Thx,
> >B&#233;ranger
> >Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
> >http://mail.yahoo.com

I'm hoping I won't get scolded for mentioning this: http://bsd.ee/~olev/

-Damian

Re: OpenBSD hoodies

Jeroen Massar
Damian Wiest wrote:
[..]
> I'm hoping I won't get scolded for mentioning this: http://bsd.ee/~olev/

If you spend 770+ hours on that, I don't think anybody will even try to
make an argument with you ;) Looks really cool!

Greets,
 Jeroen

Re: OpenBSD hoodies

Sam Fourman Jr.
that is VERY Cool, you did a Great job on that

Someone should do a Puffy one :)

Sam Fourman Jr.

On 11/11/06, Jeroen Massar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Damian Wiest wrote:
> [..]
> > I'm hoping I won't get scolded for mentioning this: http://bsd.ee/~olev/
>
> If you spend 770+ hours on that, I don't think anybody will even try to
> make an argument with you ;) Looks really cool!
>
> Greets,
>  Jeroen
>
> [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had a name of signature.asc]

Re: OpenBSD hoodies

Damian Wiest
On Sat, Nov 11, 2006 at 12:25:10PM -0600, Sam Fourman Jr. wrote:

> that is VERY Cool, you did a Great job on that
>
> Someone should do a Puffy one :)
>
> Sam Fourman Jr.
>
> On 11/11/06, Jeroen Massar <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >Damian Wiest wrote:
> >[..]
> >> I'm hoping I won't get scolded for mentioning this: http://bsd.ee/~olev/
> >
> >If you spend 770+ hours on that, I don't think anybody will even try to
> >make an argument with you ;) Looks really cool!
> >
> >Greets,
> > Jeroen

For the record neither I, nor my mother, made that blanket.

-Damian