OpenBSD and FreeBSD UFS

FRLinux-2
Hello list,

Forgive my ignorance on the topic but a quick glance around didn't
give me what I was looking for. Could someone confirm that using
OpenBSD, i could mount and use a journaled UFS file system created on
FreeBSD?

Cheers,
Steph

Re: OpenBSD and FreeBSD UFS

Henning Brauer
* FRLinux <[hidden email]> [2010-11-03 12:59]:
> Forgive my ignorance on the topic but a quick glance around didn't
> give me what I was looking for. Could someone confirm that using
> OpenBSD, i could mount and use a journaled UFS file system created on
> FreeBSD?

if so that would be sheer luck and bite back the worst later.

BS Web Services, http://bsws.de
Dedicated Servers, Rootservers, Application Hosting

Re: OpenBSD and FreeBSD UFS

FRLinux-2
On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 12:14 PM, Henning Brauer <[hidden email]> wrote:
> if so that would be sheer luck and bite back the worst later.

well, mounted the system partition read-only so apparently, it does
work. Still working on the other partitions though.

Cheers,
Steph