OpenBSD Zaurus C3200 recommended N. American distributor

OpenBSD Zaurus C3200 recommended N. American distributor

dreamwvr
Hey,
  How are these companies for Zaurus hw support? Or is there
a better recommended company for importing a Zaurus for OpenBSD?
  http://www.kurnspatrick.com/sharp.html
  http://www.sdgsystems.com/
Me thinks this would be just great for hotspot surfing,
truly mobile admining etc... Which wifi cards do people recommend?
How about bluetooth cards?

Best REgards,

Re: OpenBSD Zaurus C3200 recommended N. American distributor

ober-4
Pricejapan was really good, and much cheaper than many of the other
vendors.

-Jaime Fournier

On Fri, Dec 01, 2006 at 02:28:59PM -0800, Obiozor Okeke wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm looking to buy the C3200, but I just want to make sure I'll actually get it after I place the order (no scams) so who would you all recommend I buy from?  I spoke with the guy from http://www.kurnspatrick.com/sharp.html and he seemed okay.  Thanks
>
> Jaime Fournier <[hidden email]> wrote: Pricejapan was really good, and much cheaper than many of the other
> vendors.
>
> -Jaime Fournier
>

> On Fri, 1 Dec 2006, dreamwvr wrote:
>
> > Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 09:19:36 -0700
> > From: dreamwvr
> > To: [hidden email]
> > Subject: OpenBSD Zaurus C3200 recommended N. American distributor
> >
> > Hey,
> >  How are these companies for Zaurus hw support? Or is there
> > a better recommended company for importing a Zaurus for OpenBSD?
> >  http://www.kurnspatrick.com/sharp.html
> >  http://www.sdgsystems.com/
> > Me thinks this would be just great for hotspot surfing,
> > truly mobile admining etc... Which wifi cards do people recommend?
> > How about bluetooth cards?
> >
> > Best REgards,
> > [hidden email]
I knew kd85 rung a bell somewhere. :)
For excellent explanations on life with Zaurus see:
http://www.kd85.com

Re: OpenBSD Zaurus C3200 recommended N. American distributor

ober-4
http://www.linbsd.org/zaurus_byte.txt

-Jaime Fournier

On Sat, 2 Dec 2006, dreamwvr wrote:

> Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 11:56:33 -0700
> From: dreamwvr <[hidden email]>
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: OpenBSD Zaurus C3200 recommended N. American distributor
>
> On Fri, Dec 01, 2006 at 02:28:59PM -0800, Obiozor Okeke wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I'm looking to buy the C3200, but I just want to make sure I'll actually get it after I place the order (no scams) so who would you all recommend I buy from?  I spoke with the guy from http://www.kurnspatrick.com/sharp.html and he seemed okay.  Thanks
>>
>> Jaime Fournier <[hidden email]> wrote: Pricejapan was really good, and much cheaper than many of the other
>> vendors.
>>
>> -Jaime Fournier
>>

>> On Fri, 1 Dec 2006, dreamwvr wrote:
>>
>>> Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 09:19:36 -0700
>>> From: dreamwvr
>>> To: [hidden email]
>>> Subject: OpenBSD Zaurus C3200 recommended N. American distributor
>>>
>>> Hey,
>>>  How are these companies for Zaurus hw support? Or is there
>>> a better recommended company for importing a Zaurus for OpenBSD?
>>>  http://www.kurnspatrick.com/sharp.html
>>>  http://www.sdgsystems.com/
>>> Me thinks this would be just great for hotspot surfing,
>>> truly mobile admining etc... Which wifi cards do people recommend?
>>> How about bluetooth cards?
>>>
>>> Best REgards,
>>> [hidden email]
> I knew kd85 rung a bell somewhere. :)
> For excellent explanations on life with Zaurus see:
> http://www.kd85.com

Re: OpenBSD Zaurus C3200 recommended N. American distributor

ober-4
http://www.pricejapan.com/front/e_good_info.php?code=28&category=5
Rather.

-Jaime Fournier

On Sat, Dec 02, 2006 at 03:15:48PM -0600, Jaime Fournier wrote:

> http://www.pricejapan.com/front/e_good_info.php?code=28&category=5
> Rather.
>
> -Jaime Fournier
>

> On Sat, 2 Dec 2006, Jaime Fournier wrote:
>
> >Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 15:04:43 -0600 (CST)
> >From: Jaime Fournier <[hidden email]>
> >To: dreamwvr <[hidden email]>
> >Cc: [hidden email]
> >Subject: Re: OpenBSD Zaurus C3200 recommended N. American distributor
> >
> >http://www.linbsd.org/zaurus_byte.txt
> >
> >-Jaime Fournier
> >

> >On Sat, 2 Dec 2006, dreamwvr wrote:
> >
> >>Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 11:56:33 -0700
> >>From: dreamwvr <[hidden email]>
> >>To: [hidden email]
> >>Subject: Re: OpenBSD Zaurus C3200 recommended N. American distributor

> >>I knew kd85 rung a bell somewhere. :)
> >>For excellent explanations on life with Zaurus see:
> >>http://www.kd85.com

This one looks promising as well.
http://www.conics.net
They are in North America whereis price Japan is in Tokyo.
How much were the shipping costs, duties, brokerage fees
to get one to North America? Any huge warnings to realize
before coffee when burning OpenBSD to the CF? Since I don't
want to brick it.

Thanks!
[hidden email]