OpenBSD-Wiki.org

Kenny-20
Due to an circumstances beyond my control, I'm not longer able to host
/ maintain /work with OpenBSD-Wiki.org. I was in the process of
updating it when some personal issues came up.
I'm interested in passing this off to someone else who may be
interested. I'll help migrate it, get things back up and going -- if
help is needed / wanted.
I'm not subscribed to the list, so send an email to this email.

-- Kennith (Kenny) Mann

Re: OpenBSD-Wiki.org

Wayne Oliver

Re: OpenBSD-Wiki.org

Sunnz
e( 2011e944f19f%ffd: o< Wayne Oliver <[hidden email]> eio<

> On 18 Apr 2011, at 5:22 PM, Kenny wrote:
>
>> Due to an circumstances beyond my control, I'm not longer able to host
>> / maintain /work with OpenBSD-Wiki.org. I was in the process of
>> updating it when some personal issues came up.
>> I'm interested in passing this off to someone else who may be
>> interested. I'll help migrate it, get things back up and going -- if
>> help is needed / wanted.
>> I'm not subscribed to the list, so send an email to this email.
>>
>> -- Kennith (Kenny) Mann
>
> Hey B Kenny,
>
> If nobody else has offered, I will be willing to take this over.

I can help too if needed. I can run a slave dns on my openbsd server
and linux vps. And I know a few things about HTML/php/webdev and what
not.

g):g.1e/h2/g )cf71h07e/e.9f04c

Re: OpenBSD-Wiki.org

Nicholas Schmidt
I can donate time and VPS access for storage. Hate to see the project die

--
Nicholas Schmidt
[hidden email]
P: 661.724.6438

Re: OpenBSD-Wiki.org

Guillaume Dualé-2
On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 08:14:05 -0500, Kenny <[hidden email]> wrote:

> BCC'ing everyone because I don't know who would like to keep their
> email private.
>
> On the main page (http://openbsd-wiki.org/index.php?title=Main_Page)
> I've placed links to download the old version of site. I've made some
> progress on migrating some of the old stuff to the main site to assist
> in helping provide a list of what's not spam and what is. I might have
> missed a few because I seem to remember more articles than that. I
> believe the most recent modification was middle of last year -- so
> they site isn't very used. I'm guessing that's because it became
> abused by spam and the effort to contain it became too much. I used
> simple anti-spam measures (such as SimpleMath) but obviously that's
> not enough. There are no special email addresses for openbsd-wiki.org,
> so there is no need to worry about that. It's purely a website.
> Obviously you're welcome to take it whatever direction you'd like.
>
> Ideally, I'd like to have the domain transfered to someone else and
> have it all handed off and done in about a month. I'll pay for the
> x-fer if needed. Several people have offered but communications have
> dropped off (I'm guessing they got busy and plan on getting to it).
> If, for whatever reason, something comes up and no one can take it I
> plan on not renewing the domain the next time it comes around -- which
> will be April 27, 2012. It's been active for about 6 years now.
>
> I'll keep everyone posted on anything going on.
>
> -- Kennith (Kenny) Mann

Hi all !
I'm very happy to announce that I take the result of this very cool
project :)
You can access to new Wiki here : http://otasc.org/openbsdwiki/

So Kenny how can we do for domain name ?

Thanks,
Guillaume.
http://openbsd.otasc.org