OpenBSD Sparc softraid

Maciej Jan Broniarz-4
Hi,

Is anyone using softraid on sparc64 ? I am trying to use it on Sun Fire v240 but i'm not sure if it is production-grade at the moment.
Maybe /altroot would be a more stable fit in that case

All best,
mjb

Re: OpenBSD Sparc softraid

Jesse Darrone
Yes, been using it for years on v240s and it's been rock solid.

What does your setup look like in terms of disks?