OpenBSD Mirror

LOCALHOST-2
Dear OpenBSD Administrators:

I am interesting to put a mirror of OpenBSD here in Argentina with the others
that i have (apache/php/mysql just waiting for approval). Can you tell me the
exactly command of rsync to put the last 2 releases and all the other stuff?
When i have finished download everything, what have i inform to you? the link
and anything else?
Just for you information, we are an ISP here in Argentina, with 200mb of
bandwith.

Thanks, and sorry for my english.

Regards,

Nicolas Sigal
Director Ejecutivo
LocalHost. - Soluciones Innovadoras
Tel/Fax: (+54-11) 4784-6993
Av. Dr. Ricardo Balbmn 2358 1: B - C1428CVN
Capital Federal - Buenos Aires - Argentina
http://www.localhost.net.ar/
[hidden email]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of topmail.jpg]