OpenBSD Errata: January 27th, errata63.html

OpenBSD Errata: January 27th, errata63.html

Stephane HUC "PengouinBSD"
Hi all.

It seems the errata63.html page is not modified with thoses new
informations about mincore and nfs patches.

normal?!

;)

On 1/26/19 10:51 PM, T.J. Townsend wrote:

> Errata patches for the kernel have been released for OpenBSD 6.3
> and 6.4.
>
> The mincore() system call can be used to observe memory access
> patterns of other processes.
>
> Binary updates for the amd64, i386, and arm64 platforms are
> available via the syspatch utility. Source code patches can be
> found on the respective errata page:
>
> https://www.openbsd.org/errata63.html
> https://www.openbsd.org/errata64.html
>
> As these affect the kernel, a reboot will be needed after
> patching.

- --
~ " Fully Basic System Distinguish Life! " ~ " Libre as a BSD " +=<<<
- ----
<me>Stephane HUC as PengouinBSD or CIOTBSD</me>
<mail>[hidden email]</mail>