OpenBSD CD sets arriving to Mexico

Gerardo Santana Gómez Garrido
I ordered it on September 18th and I got them today, October 30th (for
those paisanos that want to know how long it takes.)

I'm already running OpenBSD 4.2 of course from some time ago, but
didn't want to miss the opportunity to get my DVD case and stickers to
show off to my co-workers.

Actually I bought two sets because I'm giving one to a client.
Everyone of them gets an original CD set.

A note for the maintainer of www.openbsd.org/orders.html: e-compugraf
doesn't seem to sell OpenBSD in Mexico any more. I had to order it
directly to Canada.

I'm just waiting for my polo t-shirt that surprisingly didn't arrive
along with my CD sets (and I say surprisingly because wrapping the CD
sets with the t-shirt makes sense; shipping it separately and making
me pay for that doesn't.)

P.S. Hey, only one sticker??
Gerardo Santana

Re: OpenBSD CD sets arriving to Mexico

Antti Harri
On Tue, 30 Oct 2007, Gerardo Santana Gsmez Garrido wrote:

> P.S. Hey, only one sticker??

One? I have big puffy, "OpenBSD" and "OpenSSH"
stickers.

Antti Harri

Re: OpenBSD CD sets arriving to Mexico

Theo de Raadt
> A note for the maintainer of www.openbsd.org/orders.html: e-compugraf
> doesn't seem to sell OpenBSD in Mexico any more. I had to order it
> directly to Canada.

OK, we'll remove it.

> P.S. Hey, only one sticker??

It is three stickers on one sheet.  The stickiest stickers we've ever
found.

Re: OpenBSD CD sets arriving to Mexico

Greg Thomas-3
On 10/30/07, Theo de Raadt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > A note for the maintainer of www.openbsd.org/orders.html: e-compugraf
> > doesn't seem to sell OpenBSD in Mexico any more. I had to order it
> > directly to Canada.
>
> OK, we'll remove it.
>
> > P.S. Hey, only one sticker??
>
> It is three stickers on one sheet.  The stickiest stickers we've ever
> found.

Is there artwork online for these?  I ask because I rarely crack open
my CD sets.  But the "big puffy" sounds intriguing.

Greg

--
Ticketmaster and Ticketweb suck, but everyone knows that:
http://ticketmastersucks.org
Dethink to survive - Mclusky

2007/10/30, Antti Harri <[hidden email]>:

> On Tue, 30 Oct 2007, Gerardo Santana Gsmez Garrido wrote:
>
> > P.S. Hey, only one sticker??
>
> One? I have big puffy, "OpenBSD" and "OpenSSH"
> stickers.

Certainly. I realized my mistake after sending the message.

A mug* and a keychain is all I need now to be happy.

* Yes, I've read those discussions.

--
Gerardo Santana