OpenBSD Audio!

Mike Hernandez-3
I just had to mention that the OpenBSD audio cd is great for playing
at the office.

Thanks OpenBSD! Not only is the operating system a pleasure to use,
but the music has us all in great spirits here.

Mike H

Re: OpenBSD Audio!

Anton Karpov-2
2006/10/30, Michael Hernandez <[hidden email]>:

> I just had to mention that the OpenBSD audio cd is great for playing
> at the office.
>
> Thanks OpenBSD! Not only is the operating system a pleasure to use,
> but the music has us all in great spirits here.
>
> Mike H

It's proven listening OpenBSD songs increase hacker's perfomance up to
30-50%.