Quantcast

OpenBSD 6.1, spamd strange behavior

Alex Shupikov
Hello misc

I'm setting the small mail system and I don't investigate with the working
of spamd.

spamd is working in the greylisting mode with "-v -G 2:4:864" options.
For every trying of the delivery mail a remote host become TRAPPED for 24
hours, and I don't understand why.

Please help me change the situation.

And excuse my English, I'm still learning it.

/Alex

Re: OpenBSD 6.1, spamd strange behavior

Peter N. M. Hansteen-3
On 04/21/17 10:44, Alex Shupikov wrote:

> spamd is working in the greylisting mode with "-v -G 2:4:864" options.
> For every trying of the delivery mail a remote host become TRAPPED for 24
> hours, and I don't understand why.

is there a very restrictive spamd.alloweddomains you're not showing us?
(see the GREYTRAPPING section of the man page)