OpenBSD 6.0 CDs arrived today

Kenneth Gober
Shipments of OpenBSD 6.0 CDs have started arriving, I'm in the USA,
New York area.

-ken

Re: OpenBSD 6.0 CDs arrived today

patrick keshishian
Also arrived in Southern California USA

        http://sidster.org/gallery/obsd/60/img_2538.sml.jpg

Fantastic work folks and great tee-shirt design!
Also a "thank you" to Lyn at OpenBSD Store.

--patrick

On 9/7/16, Kenneth Gober <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Shipments of OpenBSD 6.0 CDs have started arriving, I'm in the USA,
> New York area.
>
> -ken

Re: OpenBSD 6.0 CDs arrived today

sven falempin
Montreal Got them monday :D

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 8:53 PM, patrick keshishian <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Also arrived in Southern California USA
>
>         http://sidster.org/gallery/obsd/60/img_2538.sml.jpg
>
> Fantastic work folks and great tee-shirt design!
> Also a "thank you" to Lyn at OpenBSD Store.
>
> --patrick
>

> On 9/7/16, Kenneth Gober <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Shipments of OpenBSD 6.0 CDs have started arriving, I'm in the USA,
>> New York area.
>>
>> -ken

/\

Re: OpenBSD 6.0 CDs arrived today

Christian Weisgerber
The 6.0 CD set and the songs CD arrived today (Germany).
The signatures check out.

--------------------
#!/usr/bin/perl -w

use File::Find;

my %tree;
my %skip = qw(SHA256.sig 1 TRANS.TBL 1 boot.catalog 1 .slicemapfile 1);

find sub { push @{$tree{$File::Find::dir}}, $_ if -f && !$skip{$_} }, @ARGV;

use autodie;

opendir my $oldcwd, ".";
for (sort keys %tree) {
        print "===> ", $_, "\n";
        chdir $_;
        system qw(/usr/bin/signify -C -p /etc/signify/openbsd-60-base.pub
            -x SHA256.sig), @{$tree{$_}} and die;
        chdir $oldcwd;
}

Re: OpenBSD 6.0 CDs arrived today

Ralph Siegler
On Wed, 07 Sep 2016 18:49:50 -0400, Kenneth Gober wrote:

> Shipments of OpenBSD 6.0 CDs have started arriving, I'm in the USA,
> New York area.
>
> -ken

Hurray, mine finally arrived north of Chicago, IL USA.    It went through
UK post office Aug 31 so probably U.S. side delay.

Must wipe a tear *sniff* since it's the last OpenBSD physical CD set
ever, my first purchased set was 2.9 release used when I ran my domain on
a Sparcstation 5 with 24MB RAM.

Thanks to the devs for continued fine quality work

Ralph