OpenBSD 4.1 Strange Problem

peterwkc
Hello all respect network administrator, i have set up a openbsd gateway but
the wireless connection(gateway) is not detected by client but before this
is ok. Can see it widnows but now cannot. I don't know what wrong with it.

I sure my configuration is ok because i didn't edit it.

Another problem now is when oot up to process starting network, previously i
did not need to enter ctrl + C to proceeed to DHCP request for rl0 but now i
need that. I alos don't know what wrong.

Third problem is from openbsd canno ping to LAN client ip but client can
ping to openbsd.

I try router add 176.16.10.11(destination) 176.16.10.1(gateway) return file
exists. If this routing is exists, then should be no problem but who come
cannot ping from openbsd to client.

I hope you can help me out. becuase my hair has drop until no more hair.

If you all need extra information or configuration, please let me know.

A billion thanks for your help.

Linux

Re: OpenBSD 4.1 Strange Problem

Jussi Peltola
On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 10:25:04AM +0800, Wong Peter wrote:

> Hello all respect network administrator, i have set up a openbsd gateway but
> the wireless connection(gateway) is not detected by client but before this
> is ok. Can see it widnows but now cannot. I don't know what wrong with it.
>
> I sure my configuration is ok because i didn't edit it.
>
> Another problem now is when oot up to process starting network, previously i
> did not need to enter ctrl + C to proceeed to DHCP request for rl0 but now i
> need that. I alos don't know what wrong.
>
> Third problem is from openbsd canno ping to LAN client ip but client can
> ping to openbsd.
>
> I try router add 176.16.10.11(destination) 176.16.10.1(gateway) return file
> exists. If this routing is exists, then should be no problem but who come
> cannot ping from openbsd to client.
>
> I hope you can help me out. becuase my hair has drop until no more hair.
>
> If you all need extra information or configuration, please let me know.
>
> A billion thanks for your help.

1. dmesg

2. full ifconfig output