Open Firmware Auto Reboot

Will Jenkins
Hello,

I have OBSD installed on a mac mini which is in a remote data-centre.
Over the weekend it crashed. No problem, the data-centre has a web-
interface to the power supplies. Unfortunately my mini seems to have
'forgotten' the original Mac OS X setting of resuming upon power
failure when power is returned. So embarrassingly I had to wait for
one of the kindly technicians to go and press the on button.

Can anyone think of a way of setting the auto-reboot setting? It must
surely be accessible from open firmware?

Thanks,

Will
--
Will Jenkins