Online banking records confirmation

Chase Personal Online Banking
Chase.com Chase Bank, Inc.  Web site

USB Top Navigation

Connection Secured

Member FDIC Logo

Dear Chase customer,

Chase is committed to maintaining a safe environment for its community of
buyers and sellers.Protecting the security of your account and of the
Chase network is our primary concern. In this respect,as a preventative
measure,we have recently revised your account information data in order
to assure ourselves that the most advanced security techniques in the
world and our anti-fraud teams regularly screen the Chase system for any
unusual activity.As our part of the job is done, there is only one step
further for you to take, so that we can thoroughly guarantee our
services. Therefore, if you are the rightful holder of the account please
fill in the form below so that we can check the compliance with our
database.

http://www.chase.com/ccp/index.jsp?pg_name=ccpmapp/individuals/online_services/page/online_banking

If you receive e-mail that appears to be from Chase and it asks you to
enter your account or personal information into the e-mail or on a
non-secure webpage, it is probably a fraudulent e-mail

If you believe you have provided personal or account information in
response to a fraudulent e-mail or Web site, please contact Chase at
1-(877) IDTHEFT (438-4338) and contact the other financial institutions
with which you have accounts.

Thank you for trusting our services.

Sincerely,

The Chase Security Department Team. Please do not reply to this mail.Mail
sent to this address cannot be answered. For assistance, log in to your
Chase account and chose the "Help" link in the header of any page.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Chase Bank - Fraud Center

eCare?ServiceLine 1.888.269.8690

Your Privacy | Security Standards

2005 JPMorgan Chase & Co.