Offer - PowerPC Mac Mini 1.24Ghz G4 1GB RAM

Offer - PowerPC Mac Mini 1.24Ghz G4 1GB RAM

Gabriel Guzman-2

Hi tech@ - I have a Mac Mini that I'd like to donate to the project.  If
anyone who is working on the PowerPC port and is in need, please let me
know.  I will happily ship it to you.

I'm looking to send it to a "real developer who does commits"

Let me know, and thanks for the continued work on OpenBSD.

gabe.

Re: Offer - PowerPC Mac Mini 1.24Ghz G4 1GB RAM

Landry Breuil-5
On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 01:14:18AM -0400, Gabriel Guzman wrote:

> Hi tech@ - I have a Mac Mini that I'd like to donate to the project.  If
> anyone who is working on the PowerPC port and is in need, please let me
> know.  I will happily ship it to you.

I'll add to that - those macmini are awesome hacking machines if you
want something small and silent. The only drawback is that the pata 2.5"
disk is quite slow...

Landry