OT: netatalk 2.2.5 package on OpenBSD 5.6 with private/public ssh-key setup

OT: netatalk 2.2.5 package on OpenBSD 5.6 with private/public ssh-key setup

Daniel Ouellet
I am trying to get the netatalk package to use ssh-key login oppose to
the uams_dhx2.so. But for two days I am loosing what ever hairs I have left.

I know the afp is not as popular then the samba setup but it is so much
smaller and faster that I would prefer using it from apple computer to
share server, but I would like to use the ssh-key instead of login process.

Could there be a kind sole out there that got this to work and could
give me a clue stick somehow?

Also, on a side note, is there any thought to have the 3.1.x version
oppose to the 2.2.5 one? They remove lots of old crap from it. Not a big
deal for this, just curious.

But the ssh key issue, if anyone got this to work I would very much
appreciate so feedback. Everything works well, but I am just frustrated
trying to do something that should be possible and yes I sure can just
ssh to the box using the key, but can't use the afp mount process with
the key.

I am just getting to old for such frustrations and drunk trying to work
it out patiently overtime! (:>

Before I have to run to the store again and not be able to drive, anyone
have a clue?

Beer stuck is getting low!

Best,

Daniel